~Chapter 6~

Rashad @ the top. 😻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ginivia~

It's been a month since that night, and things between me and Jahseh have blossomed. We are officially a couple.

"Babyy, you coming over tonight?" I kissed Jaheh's neck.

"I'on know. I might, it depends on what time I get done with the studio."

I rolled my eyes, and backed away from him. It's always him and that damn studio.

"Why you gotta an attitude now?" He sighed with a hint of annoyance.

"Because you always up in that damn studio."

He looked toward me, and gave me a dirty look.

"Well, excuse the hell out of me for trying to pave a way for myself so that I could possibly make this my career."

I laughed at him, and shook my head. "Ugh, you're still on that rapping ish."

He gave me a confused look. "Why you acting like such a bitch today?"

I slapped him in the face. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?"

He held the side of his face. "I said why the hell are you acting like such a bitch today. Matter of fact you've been treating me like trash for the past weeks. What I do?"

I sighed and looked toward the floor. "Listen, I just want you to get a real career rather than this rapping stuff."

He gave me a hurt look. "I don't understand. You were all for my music before we started dating. Matter of fact, you were all about me. But now it's like you got a problem with me, or I just annoy you."

"It's-"

"See you later." He got up, and walked to student parking lot.

I just stared at him from the bench that I was sitting on.

It was true, I have been treating him bad lately.

For some reason, every time Jahseh comes around me, I just get this weird feeling.

He makes me happy, but sometimes I wish that I didn't get into this relationship.

I feel like we moved too fast...

I saw this shadow stop in front of me, knocking me back into reality.

"Why you look so sad, beautiful?"

I looked up at the boy, and was taken aback at how fione this boy was.

"Uh, relationship problems." I said, bummed.

"Aww, I'm sorry." He sat next to me, and stared at me.

"Why you starin' at me so hard?" He laughed, and licked his plump lips.

"I'm sorry, you so got damn fine. Looking like a chocolate bar. I'd lick you all up."

I laughed, but quicky cleared my throat.

You're still in a relationship with Jahseh remember?

"I'on know what you came to do, but I got a boyfriend, and I ain't finna disrespect him. So, if you here to get some booty then you can forget that."

He held his chest. "Damn, you still respecting your man even though you having a lil trouble with him. You got my respect, ma." He got on his knees, and bowed to me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Boy get up, you look stupid."

"Aye, you wanna go somewhere so that you can get your problems out your mind for a lil." He got up from the ground.

I thought to myself.

I looked up at him, and smiled. "I would really like that."

He put his hand out, and I grabbed it.

"You know, I never caught your name." I said to him.

"They call me Rashad, lil mama."

"Nice to meet you Rashad."

We continued our walk to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ski~

I watched from a far as I saw Ginivia get in the car with Rashad.

I ran my hands over my face, and sighed heavily.

"How the hell am I gon tell X?" I whispered to myself.

~5 Hours Later~

I was sitting in the studio, listening to the song that X and I had just recorded.

"SKI THE WHORE! ARE YOU IN HERE YOU SLUT?!" X yelled while walking in the room.

I turned around in my chair and smiled.

"Shut up, wit yo lil ass."

We did our handshake.

"So, what we doing tonight?"

I shrugged my shoulder.

"What song you want to record tonight?"

"I'on know. Maybe a song on how my relationship may be entering a trainwreck."

I sighed, and looked at X.

"Jahseh..."

X immediately looked up, because I used his real name.

He knew it was serious.

"Ski, what you got to tell me?"

"I'on wanna hurt you man... but, I saw Ginivia leaving the school holding on to another dude and getting in his car."

He fell limp on the couch.

"X!"

I ran over to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jahesh~

"I'on wanna hurt you man... but, I saw Ginivia leaving the school holding on to another dude and getting in his car."

I felt my body fall limp.

Is that why she's been treating me that way?

Why didn't she just talk to me if she was feeling some type of way?

I clenched my chest hard. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Yo, X, breathe!" Ski tried to help me, but nothing could calm me down.

My heart is broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Do you think X is overreacting or would you do the same? 👀

Lucas Coly or X? Who y'all think is Fione? 😂👀

Pray for me tomorrow y'all. I got my playing exam. 🙏🏾 I hope that I do good.

I hope that everything goes well for you guys this week, because you deserve good things! 💞💋🌞✨

"Hey gorgeous... umm, I mean flawless."
~J. 😂🌚