2 smut

Jacks prov

I was watching seàn when i got a text. It was from my boyfriend daniel or as i called him danpan.

Danpan💗:hey baby

Me: hiii danpan

Danpad💗: can i ask a question?

Me: you just did :P

Danpad💗: your ridiculous and are your parents home?

Me: no why?

Danpad💗: i wanna cum over (if ya get wot i mean 😉😏😏)

Me: then come over

Danpad💗: ok cuming

Me: k see you soon

I sat on the couch and waited. While i was waiting i watched some spicy dank memes. Soon i heard a know at thr door. I opened there door and there my Danpan was.

"Hi baby" he said to me.

"Hi Danpad" i said back hugging him.

"Soo.....why'd you want to come?" i asked

"So i can do this" he said

He then pinned me against the wall and kissed me in a needy way. He licked my botttom lip wanting entrance. I playfully declined, and he stopped and rubbed me through my jeans. I gasped and he took his chance. He slipped his toung in my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss wanting more. I started to unbotton his shirt as he carried me to my bedroom. He layed me on the bed gently. He takes his shirt of and climbs on top of me. He slowly takes my shirt off and starts to leave hickeys everywere.

He got lower and lower till he was at my pants. He slowly unbottoned them and slid them off. He palmed me through my boxers. "Uhhh! Please dan please fuck me~" i moaned out. "Ok what ever you want~" he wispered in my ear.

He took off his pants whrn he took off his boxer. He looked at least 5 inches. He took of my boxers and he warnee
"I dont have lube jack...this might hurt." i nodded in response. He slowly pushed in and when he was in all the way he waited.

I got use to his size and i bucked my hips. He took this as a single to start thrusting. He slowly started to thrust, it felt do good. "Harder! Faster! Pleaseee~" i moaned out. He thrusted faster and harder. "DANNN!" i screamed as i came. He thrusted a few more times before came in me. He pulled out and collapsed next to me.

"That....was....amazing" he said in between pants." "yeah it was." i said and cuddled up to him. "I love you" i said "i love you too" he said then we fell asleep

Are you happy jackalackships i did it as fast as i can...ok hope yall enjoyed

Baiii