Picture Poetry #2

Description:

Each person who comments to enter will be tagged in a separate book containing your picture. When the person receives the picture they shall write a poem about the picture. However you feel like describing it. Each picture will display something with moral or meaning, whether its a beautiful landscape or a laughing child.

Word limit - none

Use your grammar skills to your best abilities.

Follow all rules in the chapter of: Rules and Rewards

Must be CURRENT (written within the last three weeks)!!

You have to include the picture you were given in your entry.

It must be yours!!!

You may only submit entries to us by notifying us by PM. We will no longer accept any entries through: Comment, tag, dedication, or any other process. For more information, please proceed to our Rules and Rewards chapter, we have completely changed our submitting process. Thank you!

The due date right now is June 20, 2017 should be turned in by 10:00 PM Eastern Time. This could change but if it does we will send out a message and update this contest.

Thank you to all participants!!

If you happen to have any questions at all or would like to suggest for the next contest feel free to PM us.

STAY AWESOME!!!

Thank you & Good Luck, Casey & Tara! 😉