Eleventh Hour - He Is Back And I Still Got That Feeling

Chapter 8 - Sapphire P.O.V He Is Back And I Still Got That Feeling

Dream*

''Where was he?' I thought, he was late. He promised he would come, he said he would be five minutes but he wasn't here yet.

Looking at the spot were the Doctor was to suppose to be here, Amelia sitting next to be looking at the same spot, with same face face. Hurt and disappointed.

Then I heard that also beautiful,wonderful best sound in the world the sound of the Doctor space and time machine. But this wasn't how it ended this was different i was hearing....

Dream Ended*

I snapped my eyes open I was in Amy's room and Amy was asleep not far form me . She was awaken too by the hearing sound. I ran to the window looking, I saw the familiar blue box in the garden.

"It's him!"I shouted gleeful, Amy ran to the window looking out in disbelief's.

I was him, it was defiantly him. The same blue box, and the same bow-tie, mad-man that was my imaginary friend  when I was little child.

I grabbed hold of Amy's hand, dragging her out of the room "..Come on"I said happily. On way to the Doctor. Noticing I wasn't wearing any shoes, I grabbed the nearest pair of shoes. It was a pair of heavy black boots.

We rushed to the door and thier was the Doctor, with his back to us. The Doctor  was stroking his space ship. We both entered the garden slowly, leaves and sticks crunching under our feet, they Doctor quickly turned to us.

The Doctor was grinning wildly  "..Sorry about running off earlier, new TARDIS, bit exciting."The Doctor said jumping on the heels of his feet like a little kid "..I had a quick hop to moon and back again, but she's ready for big stuff now."The Doctor said, patting the TARDIS.

"It's you..you came back."I said. Even though I knew he was coming back, but I didn't know he was going to be that long..

The Doctor frowned at me "...Of-course I came back I always come back.Something wrong with that?"The Doctor asked. 

"You kept the clothes then?"Amy said. 

The Doctor glanced down at his clothes "...Yeah, I just saved the world for the millionth time, no charge, shoot me. Yes, I kept the clothes."The Doctor said.

I flicked his bow-tie "..Including the bow-tie?"I asked.

"Bow ties are cool"The Doctor said, messing with his bow-tie till it was back the way he licked. I had to admit he did suit it, in geeky-way.

"Are you from another planet?"Amy asked.

The Doctor nodded "..Yeah."The Doctor said, I remembered Prisoner Zero calling him 'Time Lord'. His knowledge of was not of the this planet, he knew all about aliens and their law. He's saved the earth and I watched him do it and it was amazing. 

"Okay"Amy said, with slight smile. 

"So what do think?"The Doctor said. 

"What?"I asked.

"Planets, wanna check some out?"The Doctor asked. Of-course i wanted to check some planets. Who wouldn't the chance to see new things? Meet aliens? Learn more then this little Earth could teach us? It was a yes, but he was gone much longer then he should have. 

"What does that mean?"Amy asked

"It means come with me, both of you."The Doctor said, in sharp tone. 

"Where?"Amy asked, curiousy. I knew she wasn't going to give in, she was just annoyed as me that the Doctor was late yet again. 

"Where-ever you like?"The Doctor asked, pronouncing ever word slowly.