Jersey/Ethan Dolan Smut

Request: Can you do a smut about ethan and an ice hockey jersey?? like he sees your wearing his new york rangers jersey and it's oversized and turns him on and stuff?😏

Request:  Could you write a jealous Ethan smut please!!!

Today we are all hanging out with David, Liza, Gabby, Alex basically everyone. We're getting content for our channels and we're just hanging. I'm sitting next to Alex and we're laughing as I'm showing him my old vines. Ethan is across the room talking to David, but I can see him staring at us. Ethan is a jealous person, but he knows I'm crazy for him.
<Ethan's POV>
"Ethan are you listening to me?" I heard David ask which snapped me out of my intense stare on Y/N. "Sorry dude. I zoned out." I admitted, "I said we should do a challenge collab." He repeated himself, "Sounds great." I mumbled as I kept tuned into Y/N and Alex's conversation. "If you have such a problem go over there." David said quietly putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded as I walked over to Y/N, I 'Accidentally' spilled my drink on her. "Jesus Ethan!" She said standing up, he shirt dripping. "I'll get you a towel." Alex said walking off, god why is he so nice. "I'm sorry, babe." I said as she glared at me. "I have a shirt in my bag, I'll get it for you." I said turning away a smile on my face. When I came back Alex was helping Y/N dry off, "Here." I butted in handing her the shirt. "Thanks." She muttered, "Thanks Alex." She said with a smile before walking off to the bathroom to change. "Dude what's your problem?" Alex asked me, "My problem is you trying to get with my girlfriend." I told him, "You think I'm trying to get with Y/N?" He said with a chuckle, "Nope you're safe, she's like my best friend." He said before walking away, I went to the bathroom to find her.
<Y/N's POV>
"Great I'm all sticky." I said quietly as I wet the towel before wiping my arms off. I took my shirt off and I folded it before I held up the shirt Ethan gave me. "Were in LA why did he bring a New York rangers jersey?" I said to myself. But alas a shirt is a shirt, I put the jersey on and I went down to my thighs. You've gotta be kidding me, I pulled the shirt up and tied it with a pony tale and I tucked in to the back of my shirt. It didn't look that bad with a pair of high waisted shorts, "Y/N?" I heard Ethan as he knocked on the door. I grabbed the handle and opened the door, "On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad does it look?" I asked and he looked me up and down. "Oh god what?" I asked thinking it looked horrible. "You look hot." He said stepping into the bathroom with me and a laugh left my lips. There's no way I could look hot in this, he closed the door behind him and locked it. "What are you doing? We have to film." I reminded him, he didn't even reply he must smashed his lips to mine. Backing me up against the wall, my arms wrapped around his neck. I felt his hand moving down my stomach, into my shorts. "Ethan." I mumbled trying to remind him that all of our friends were right outside. He only hummed in response, I was about to stop him when I felt his fingers past the waist line of my panties. He moved his lips to my neck, sucking harshly. "Ethan please." I tried to say but it was barely audible. He started rubbing my clit through the fabric of my panties, I could already feel myself getting wet. We've never done anything outside the comfort of one of our bedrooms, which is why this made it that much more exciting. "I'm showing you that I'm the only one who can touch you like this, the only one who could made you feel this good." He growled in my ear, Ethan was never one for dirty talk but I have to say he was pretty good at it. I moved my hips forward trying to get him to do something, he slipped his hand into my panties. My hand held onto the forearm of the hand that was in my panties, my other arms draped around his neck. He ran a finger between my folds feeling how wet I was for him, "This all for me?" He rasped with a chuckle. I couldn't  answer him I was just so caught in his fingers. He slipped one finger into my pussy, "Fuck. You're so tight." He said biting my neck gently, I tilted my head to the side and I bit my bottom lip trying not to moan. "Come on Y/N, let me hear those pretty little sounds." He said adding another finger, curling them inside me. My legs were shaking, I just wanted to scream. But I couldn't, every single person out there is probably filming something. "R-right there!" I moaned quietly, as I felt his fingers brush against my g-spot. My nails dug into his forearm and neck, usually I didn't cum this fast but this was so exciting. "Yes!" I gasped tipping my head back as I came all over his fingers. I was breathless, he pulled his fingers out and sucked them clean. I was speechless, "What was that for?" I asked and he smirked, "You look really hot, plus I may have been a little jealous." He said scratching the back of his neck. I pressed my lips to his before I opened the door, there stood everyone with their cameras on us. "We caught them having sex thumbnail!" Gabby yelled as they laughed and I turned bright red. Ethan had the biggest smirk on his face.