Chapter L;1

Sneak Peek, written last year.  

"Goodbye, father

"Goodbye, father. I will see you soon"

"Goodbye, father. I will see you soon" I kissed my father cheeks as I take the flow powder and yelled. "the Weasley Household" with that I disappeared in the green flames. 

I land perfectly in the living room to see Mrs Weasley yelling at Ron, Fred and George. I noticed a black head. of course they went to get harry.  "YOU COULD DO WITH TAKING A LEAF OUT OF PERCY'S BOOK!" Mrs Weasley yelled. I started walking the other direction to avoid the confliction.   "I'm very pleased to see you, Harry, dear," she said. she turned her head towards me. "Luna, I thought you were coming later?" I smiled at her. "No, no. my father had to go somewhere." "Ok, then the both of you should come for breakfast" I heard Fred and George say. "Loney, Loney Lovegood." they continued until I sat at the table and Mrs Weasley hit them with a newspaper.

I sat and ate the egg and toast as I heard Mrs Weasley talking. "flying an illegal car halfway across the country — anyone could have seen you —" She flicked her wand casually at the dishes in the sink, which began to clean themselves, clinking gently in the background. "It was cloudy, Mum!" said Fred. "You keep your mouth closed while you're eating!" Mrs Weasley snapped. "They were starving him, Mum!" said George.