Chapter 6

Still BEAUS POV

Great, the least person I want to see right now is sitting in front of me staring at me.

"Beau, what's wrong? Have you been crying?" Daniel asks with worry in his voice slowly walking over to me.

"LIKE YOU WOULD CARE!!" I hiss as I push him away. I ran upstairs to my room, slamming my bedroom door shut. I was surprised that the door didn't fall off from how hard I slammed it.

DANIELS POV

What the fuck just happened. Beau just stormed off to his room leaving be standing there in silence. I turn around and see both jai and Luke sitting on the couch with their mouth in an 'o' shape almost touching the floor.
I stood there unable to comprehend what happened as so many things were flying though my head
'why was he crying?'
'Why did he storm off?'
'Was he angry at me?'
'Does he not love me?
'Is he second guessing 'us"?
'Did he even love me?'
But mostly 'Is he okay?'

Instead of just standing there looking stupid and not finding out I walked upstairs to beaus room and went to knock on the door but before I could the door flung open almost knocking me to the ground and pushes past slamming me into the walk but before he could storm off I grabbed his wrist to stop him.
He hissed in pain and pulled his arm away going to walk away again but I grabbed his arm again and pulled up his sleeve to reveal the last thing that I  could ever want to see on my partners arm or anyone's arm in fact. I let go of his arm and I could feel my eyes becoming watery, but I hold it in.

"Why beau, why?" I say in disbelief.

"As I said before, Like you would care!" Beau snaps

"Of course I care, why wouldn't I?" I say taken back by his hurtful words

"Don't act dumb Daniel" he death stares me.

"I honestly have no idea what you are talking about"

"I READ YOUR MESSAGE YOU SLY PRICK"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!" I say pulling out my phone. To check my messages.

"I'm not angry I'm just disappointed that you could look me in the face and lie about something like that." beau says trying to control himself.

"Oh go fuck yourself, I have nothing to hide from y-...Oh wait..I think I know what you're talking about" I say smiling realising that beau is talking about how Luke changed my contracts.

"Why are you smiling and what the fuck are you talking about!?" Beau says in disgust as his heart somehow brakes even more, while almost crying as he tries to hold back the tears as he goes to storm off for a third time. But gets pulled back again by me grabbing the same wrist. But then letting go remembering that would hurt him.

"Wait, look" I say handing beau over my phone for him to look at the messages between Luke and I.

BEAUS POV

Skip hands me his phone which shows messages between him and Luke.
As I read the messages i didn't know how to react, I was happy but mostly disappointed in the way I reacted before knowing the full story I was furious with myself at the fact that I did all those things, how I screamed at Daniel and how I relapsed. I should have known that he wouldn't do something like that.
Then skip pulled be out of my own mind..

"I would never do something like that to you. Do you believe me?"

"Y-yes, I-I think so." I stutter looking down at my feet "I-I'm just so s-sorry, I sould of asked you." I stutter trying to hold back the tears.

Then I feel him embrace me in a tight hug and I let it all out, I cried and cried, I don't know what came over me. I just had to let it all out.

//

Sorry I haven't updated in a while,  I haven't had inspiration to write but lately I have.
Anyway, I've started a new book, you should go check it out. xx
-M🖤
(I wrote this like 4 months ago so it's probably shit)- also i haven't checked it for mistakes dudes

Fan accounts ⬇️

Insta- jellybeansfordaniel
Insta- spidyman_luke
Insta- saltyjaiii
Insta- aesthetic_luke
Twitter- LukeMcswineFlu

{all accounts are active} feel free to DM