chapter 1

Mae's POV

"Thank you for availing the Royalty with Meet & Greet Ticket to ONE OK ROCK: Ambitions World Tour!"

Hope you enjoy your day,Ms. Mae!"

I can't believe it!

"I'm going to a ONE OK ROCK concert.." I blurted out unconsciously while reading the words in front of me.

"I am fucking going to their concert!!!" I screamed when the words started to sink in.

"Shhh!" Someone knocked on the wall beside my room.

"Sorry." I apologized to my sister and continue to fangirl.

All my hard work and money that went to my hands for the past months is now a ticket I bought for myself. I am so proud to myself, that I bought my own ticket for the first time.

There's few more months to go but I'm pretty sure it'll go by a blur.

-

"Told you so, it'll be just a blur." I told myself when I wake up, ready and excited.

I got up and went for a shower. After I was done, I changed into a pair of ripped jeans, plain black tshirt and black rubber shoes.

"Honey, wake up you'll be– Wow! You're early today. Congrats! Where you going?" Mom said when she peak in to my room and sees me all dressed up and ready to go.

"I have a concert to go and a meet and greet to do today." I replied to her while brushing my hair.

"It's that day,already? It went like a blur, I can say." Mom tapped her chin as if she's counting all the days and months went by.

"I know,mom. I already told it to myself and the readers." I whispered out.

"What is that?" Mom asked.

"What? I didn't say anything." I excused.

"Okay? Well, breakfast is ready so come down if you're finished,kiddo." Mom reminded and head downstairs.

I nodded even she's out of sight.

I got my meet&greet I.D that I bought and got from those ticket outlets. I went to my nightstand to get my phone and wallet and head downstairs, closing my door behind me.

"Where our destination for today,kid?" My dad asked, after sipping his coffee.

"A concert that I am obligated to come." I said and took a seat at his right side.

"Well, which concert? Is that One Rock, or something like that?"

"It's ONE OK ROCK, dad." I corrected him.

"Oh yeah." He nod his head and continue to eat.

"Sis, don't you have a t-shirt or merch of them?" My sister asked me.

"Well, i don't have one..yet." I smirked.

She just nods as i continue to put food on my plate.

-

After i was done eating, i got up and put my plate at the sink and head out.

"Bye guys!" I waved out and closed the door behind me.

I went for a walk to the nearest bus stop to go to the venue.

-

Felt like an eternity passed, I've arrived to the bus stop and it feels like its a lucky day, the bus came exactly i got there.

I greeted the bus driver a "good morning" since i'm feeling happy today.

I took the window seat and ready to plugged in my earphones but I completely forgot about it so i sat there, looking out the window when a stranger took a sit beside me.

I glanced up to him without him noticing and noticed his shirt, it's ONE OK ROCK.

I tried my best not to fangirl and sh!t but my mouth doesn't know the word "be quiet".

"I like your shirt." I blurted out.

Shit! He didn't tilt his head to my direction. Did he heard me? Do i look like i'm a creep or something?

I was about to look out to the window again when i heard a "Thanks." beside me.

"Uh.. you're welcome. You comin' to the concert?" I replied.

I could just feel myself facepalming right now.

"Ah..yeah. I'm coming to the concert." He replied.

As i look at him clearly, he's looking down and there's a hoodie on top of his head so i can't really see his face.

"Wanna go there together?" I asked out of nowhere.

I swear, i'll tape my mouth this instance!

"Yeah...sure." The guy replied and got up.

I looked at him questionably, he noticed my puzzled look face and he point outside.

We're already here!

I was about to ask him name but he's gone. Weird.

author's note:

Hellooo!
I hope you'll like my first story :)
And yes, i did use my name here hehehehe :3