Announcement and Thank you

HEYYYYY !!! so wassup guys ? i know i haven't updated in a longggg longgg time but sorry nothing perverted hapening . 

but now first things first - THANK YOU !!!(ik announcement is first in the title but it can wait)

OMFG !!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT 818 reads !! IM LIKE WOW ?! SERIOUSLY ? AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING IT REACH SO HIGH IT FEELS GREAT !!

Now for my announcement : im planning on writing a fan fic of niall . idk wat the title will be ? i need you guys to comment if you can figure something out but the idea of it is :

" A blog about someone and something you love . but its just one from many others of the same type . they know your name but not your face . when the someone you love finally notices you , thinks your somewhat special what happens to you : fangirl exactly . so now what happens when you are close enough for you to think your finally having a happily ever after and the prince realises that , who he chose wasn't exactly his-to-be princess? do you think having a lot on your past , effects your present and future and just belief in stuff even after you've been through worst is not enough for you to guess that you won't have a happily ever after because life is not a fairytale ?"