Chapter 8. I Need You.

Moses McKinley

I sat holding my daughter feeling all sad and shit when something in me clicked. It was like when you forget who the fuck you are and the remember who the fuck you are. My sadness slowly cleared up and I stood up and walked to my mirror still holding my daughter as I looked at myself and flashed a smile that could get panties moist.

"Moses are you done crying?" Camry questioned walking into the bedroom. She had her usual nonchalant attitude but it stopped as soon as she saw me and I smirked at her while she looked at me weirdly.

"Crying over what? Never" I stated confidently as I walked over and handed my wife our daughter. She struggled to hold her as Sienna proceeded to cry and Camry carefully bounced her looking as awkward as ever.

"You were crying over Aaron and Instagram stalking him for the past few days. He's laid up with some other gay boy and you were upset about sex tape between you too" Camry reminded. I rubbed my chin remembering why I hadn't been feeling like myself  lately.

"Yeah well fuck all of that, he can move on" I shrugged being dismissive as I removed my shirt from my body and tossed it into the laundry basket before flexing in front of the mirror.

"Are you gonna go fuck some hoes to fully recharge back up? I can see your obsession with yourself is returning" Camry said dryly.

"Nah, none of that. I'm actually cool right now, not feeling stressed because I have no reason to be stressed" I proclaimed before I pulled my shoes on and grabbed another shirt. Camry watched me like she was expecting me to be joking but I was serious, something in me had clicked.

"What about the tape?" She questioned propping Sienna up on her hip as I tucked a gun into my jeans. I was hesitant to address that and I wasn't really surprised she'd found out about it, I figured Rowan was going to tell her sooner or later.

"It's out there. What can I do besides not make myself an easy target? It is what it is" I shrugged as I walked out passed her only to see Rowan standing in the hallway with her arms folded.

"Why are you in my house? You're everywhere I am all of the fucking time" I complained as I walked towards my staircase but she followed me down anyway not taking the hint.

"I'm trying to help you. It's only a matter of time before my father sees that tape or someone he knows sees it and tells him about it" Rowan explained and I shrugged.

"Yeah I guess so. I have something else to worry about right now" I called over my shoulder but she reached out and grabbed my shirt tugging on it.

"Nows the time for you to be getting your shit in order. You need a back up plan, maybe you should go back to New York and make things right with your friend" Rowan said and I looked her over.

"Did you forget I have a baby with your sister? I can't just leave my daughter, what do you get out of this anyway?" I questioned watching as my sister in law smiled to herself.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to be a decent person. I don't want to sleep with you anymore" she stated as she folded her arms. I looked her over not believing shit that she said, there was something different about her though.

"Thank you for the advice, but I already know what I'm going to do and I don't need your help" I responded brushing her hand off of my shirt.