Chapter Eight- Plans

(A/N I'm writing this in class because I finally got the Wattpad app... I think the last four days of school are just going to consist of me typing fanfiction under the desk. Also I have no idea where the name Rebecca came from, I don't know anyone named Rebecca... If that's your name, just mentally edit it to Rachel or something.)

(Your POV)

It took me nearly an hour to both explain to Rebecca that I had met 2D and convince her that we weren't dating.

Of course, she still was a bit of a pain about it.

"Sooooo, when do you think he'll ask you out?" She asked, sounding like a schoolgirl who had just found out her best friend had a crush.
"Never," I answered in the most monotone voice possible. And that wasn't a lie- I didn't think it would happen.

"Then you have to make a move first!" She chirped. "I know how much you've fangirled over him-"
"I am not a fangirl," I cut her off. "I'm... Just a normal fan. Of their music." "Uh-huh..." She clearly didn't believe me. "Whatever... Just... What did you want to talk about?" "You're not changing the subject that easily~!"

Damnit.

(2D's POV)

A while after (Y/N) left, Noodle came up to me, seeming happy about something. I mean, she always seems happy, but today just seemed... Different.

"Hallo, Toochi!" She greeted. "Um, hey, Noodle... Yew seem... Happy..." She smiled at me and said, "have you heard about that new horror movie coming out? You and (Y/N) should go see it together!"

I hesitated for a moment. "Why does she seem so happy about this...? She doesn't like horror movies, at least I didn't think she did..."

"Um, I guess I could ask... But what if she finks I'm tryin' to ask 'er out on a date?!" Noodle just grinned and said, "I think she likes you, so it shouldn't matter." "I don't fink she does, 'least not as more than a friend..." By now I was panicking a little. Noodle just responded with "hey, it's worth a try, isn't it?" And walked out of my room.

(Noodle's POV)

I'm certain this is going to work. A horror movie is a great first date, right? They'll love it! I wonder who will ask first... Or maybe they'll ask perfectly in sync, that would be funny.

Either way, I know they'll end up going. And hopefully Toochi will finally find love again~! The only thing that could go wrong is...

Murdoc. I'll have to keep an eye on him.

(A/N: sorry this is short compared to the other chapters, I just got bored in my Yearbook class because... We've already published the yearbook. Some guys are playing baseball with a cardboard tube and paper ball. I've already gotten hit in the head once and the leg twice...)