Chapter 15

James POV
As I wake up I did my usual morning routine. When I finished, I decided to text Riley.

"Hi babe, I'll pick you in 20 minutes." I texted.

After 10 minutes I drove to her house because I need 10 minutes to drive there but Riley still didn't reply to my text. As I knocked on the door I expected Riley to open it but Emily did.

"Is Riley already in school?" I asked her.

"No, she's not even awake." She answers me and let me in.

She showed me where Riley's room was and went to the kitchen.

As I opened the door to Riley's room I saw my gorgeous girlfriend still sleeping. I went to her bed and tried to wake her up but I failed.

"Let me sleep a little bit, Em!" She says but she's still half asleep.

"Babe, I'm not Em." I tried to tell her but she didn't believe me.

"Em, I know what you're trying to do but I'm not falling for..." she started to say but I interrupt her by kissing her. After we pulled away she instantly woke up.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Can't your boyfriend pick you up for school?" I asked her back and she just stood up and went to the bathroom. After 40 minutes that felt like 2 hours she came out.

"You were in there for 40 minutes. What did you do the whole time?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I showered, did my make up, dressed and did my hair. I don't know what you're talking about. Usually I need an hour so chill." She says serious.

"Girls!" I mutter silently but not to silent because Riley heard me.

"You want me to go out with messy hairs and without make up?" She asked me.

"I wouldn't mind. And you even look beautiful without make up." I said to her.

"Aww, you are so cute!" She said and walked to me to give me a kiss.

After we pulled away she packed her bag and then we went to my car to drive to school.

We exited the car and walked hand in hand to school. In the school hallway, we could already see Beth and as she saw us she came to us.

"Aww, look how cute you are. Please note the sarcasm because you're not, I mean James is cute but you, Riley you are ugly." She said to provocate my girl and it worked because Riley is holding my hand really tight.

"Psst, don't even worry about it Riley she is only doing it to annoy you." I said to her and kiss her cheek.

"James, seriously how can you be with her?" Beth asked me and looked at Riley with a disgusted look.

"The question is how could I be with you?" I asked her back.

"She is a bitch and I'm not!" Beth answered my question, but wrong. Anger built up in me and I swear if Beth wasn't a girl I would have punched her.

"Call her a bitch again and I'll hurt you really badly." I threatened her trough gritted teeth before I went to the others with my girl.

"What was that all about?" Daniel asked me curious.

"Just Beth being a bitch again!" I answered him.

"Man, she's crazy about you!" Eldon said astonished and I glare at him after all Riley is standing next to me and can hear everything. Riley looks at Eldon as if she wanted to kill him so I grabbed her hand and lead her to our next class.

Riley's POV
Beth is annoying me so much. In the whole lesson she was starring at James. I know that my boyfriend is hot but seriously she needs to stop it. Not that I'm jealous. Ok, maybe little bit but don't even worry about it.

We were in the cafeteria and I was sitting on James' lap as Beth came again.

Gosh! I know that ex girlfriends can be clingy but they only dated for 5 minutes.

As she sat down next to us I just ignored her like the others did. We talked about Regionals because it will start in 2 weeks.

After a while Beth finally noticed that we were ignoring her, she walked away.

I can understand that she likes James but me and James are dating and she needs to respect that.

But I somehow felt bad for her, so I stood up from James lap and they all looked at me confused.

"I'm just going to the toilet." I said before I went to the school hallways where Beth was sitting against a locker crying.

"I know that you like him but I do too and you need to accept that." I said to her and sat down next to her.

"But I can't forget him." She said and I started to rub her back to comfort her.

"You know, first I thought that you are just a regular popular bitch that thinks she is the best but you are really nice. You deserve James!" She said.

"Aww, thank you. How about we start new. Hi my name is Riley!" I introduced myself.

"I'm Beth." She says and we both laughed before we pulled in for a hug.

When we hugged I saw out of my corner some guy looking at us confused but it wasn't just some guy, it was my hot boyfriend. I pulled away from the hug and look at him the same way he does, confused.

"Am I stupid if I think it is weird to see my ex and my girlfriend hug each other?" He asked us confused.

Beth and I looked at each other before we answered 'Yes'. We laughed and then I noticed that James and I had dance practice.

"I'm sorry Beth but we have dance practice. See you tomorrow!" I said before James and I went to his car.

In James car we heard very loud music. Suddenly my favourite song started to play, issues from Julia Michaels and I started to sing it loud. At the end James looked at me in shock.

"I didn't know that you can sing!" He said.

"Well, I didn't know that you could sing either." I say back and then we continued to listen to the radio.

The next chapter will probably come on Friday. Tell me in the comments if you liked it and if you did than please vote!