The Best Everything

~Time skip when you're at the ice cream shop~

The ice cream was the best ever. I had blueberry and banana flavour. It started out as blueberry and then melted in my mouth and turned to banana.

Rick had blueberry and grape and Morty had pickle and peanut butter which was an odd combination but apparently tasted really nice.

We were walking to where Rick was gonna make the portal and there was a stone on the floor. Me being my clumsy self tripped over the stone and dropped my ice cream.

I was disappointed because the ice cream tastes soooo nice.

"H-Hey do you wanna share my ice cream." Rick asked politely.

I looked at him so happy even if he had a different flavour to ice cream to me.

I took the ice cream of Rick and took a lick of it. As my tongue touched the ice cream Ricks cold lips met mine.

We both leaned in and made out with each other for about 5 minutes. The whole time Morty was there the whole time so after we had finished he felt really awkward to be around us after that.

"how a-about we go home?" Morty said as he looked like he desperately wanted to.

When we were there Rick used his portal gun and made a new portal back to the Garage. When we got into the Garage we heard a knock at the door.

It was Jerry. Rick couldn't be bothered to  open the door. So we just listened to him through the door. "Hey um Rick is your friend staying for dinner?"

I look at Rick to see what his response was going to be.

He said as he slumped in chair with his head on his desk "uhh yeah s-sure Jerry whatever"

I rested my ear against the door and heard Jerry groan and walk off.

~Timeskip to when dinner's nearly ready~

I look down at my watch. The time read 5pm. That meant I had already been here for 7 hours, which went pretty fast.

While Morty, Rick and I were talking about our lives. I hear a knock at the door again. It was Jerry for the 6th time in the last hour.

"Hey um (Y/N) can you tell Rick and Morty that pizza is ready." Jerry said in a sad voice.

"Hey Rick, Morty Jerry said pizza is ready."

They both turned to me, Rick with stuff around his mouth. Rick ran right past me, pushed my out the way and  swung open the door to the garage and ran over to the kitchen. Morty was confused because Rick didn't usually act like this when Jerry made the food. Me and Morty both headed over to the kitchen where Rick had already eaten all of his

"Jeez Rick you're really that hungry" I said to him as I laughed. He didn't respond, he just practically threw the drink down his throat.

I sat down and slowly ate my pizza with a knife and fork. I don't usually eat pizza with a knife and fork but I wanted to make a good impression on the rest of the Smith family. Everyone looked at me funny though because i was doing this.

"You know you don't have to use a knife and fork" Beth said as she looked at me oddly. I put my knife and fork down and just start eating the delicious pizza.

As I was eating the pizza you realise that Rick is just sitting there staring at me as I eat. I look at everyone else and see that Beth is eating like normal, Jerry is too and so is Morty, but then I saw a girl with ginger hair who I hadn't seen before.

"Who's that girl?" I ask with my mouth stuffed with pizza.

"That's Summer" said Rick as he looked at Summer.