Snow white II.

Black, white, black...

...white...

...black...

...whi- Wait, what?

I opened my eyes.

Ouch. The white light was too strong, so I closed my eyes again. White... Oh, a dream. Strange dream about me being in some black and white room... My brain didn't work much in the morning, I could easily fall back asleep, but...

Then I remembered last night and realized that I was naked.

I jumped up from the bed. I stumbled on my feet and fell on the ground. I carefuly looked around, but my gaze didn't catch any other human being than me. I sighed in relief when I found my clothes on the ground and hesitatedly went back to the bed. As I covered myself with a blanket, the door opened.

I gulped. My body started to shiver.
I was scared. Someone entered the room. I didn't see, who he was. Whoever you are, don't come near me, please...

My wish was not heard by God (or whoever is the ruler of this world), because that person suddenly appeared in front of me. It was the man from yesterday, the one that... Did that with me.

"Oh hello, my dear," he smiled at me. His glasses were distracting me. Why would such a good looking guy wear those old fashioned glasses...

"G-good morning..." I said quietly. I was realy scared. I don't want that to happen again...!

He seemed to understand what has been in my head now, because he said: "Don't worry, I won't touch you again, unless you want to. But the other guys might not think the same way as I do, so be aware."

Wait. O- other guys? What other guys? I've seen just one, does that mean that I'll meet another people-perverts? Oh no, where have I gone to...

"Well, I bet you must be hungry, do you want to eat breakfast with us?" he asked. My stomach let out a growl. I nodded my head in embarrassment. He helped me get out from the bed again and my embarrassment got even bigger, I didn't have anything on. He saw me naked again.

He smiled when he saw my red face and handed me my underwear. When I wanted to grab the other parts of my clothing, he snatched them away from me.

"No, you won't need them anymore," he said. When I was about to complain, he added: "I'll choose new ones for you, just wait a second."

He grabbed something in his closet. When he walked back to me and showed those things to me, I panicked.
What the... The man... Had in his hands... A... Dress. Pink dress. Pink fairy dress.

My jaw dropped. Oh god no, you won't make me wear those.

I tried to get as far from him as possible, but my legs had different plan and I tripped and fell on the ground again. The man-whose-name-I-haven't-catched-yet just smirked at my actions and came closer to me. He gently pulled the dress over my head, even though I struggled as hell, and slowly got me dressed.

He buttonned the dress up. I wasn't trying to esape them, it was impossible. The man had such strenght, that if I would fight him, I'd be squashed. When he was done, I looked in a mirror, that was on a wall behind me. I hate pink. It makes me look like a girl and so it did now. I didn't see myself in the mirror, I saw my girl-twin.

"Oh my..." he gasped behind me. I turned at him. He was all red in face and looking at me in a beast-like way. Like I was his prey. "You look... Very nice. It makes me want to pin you down and make a move on you again..."

My face paled. I took a step aside from him. He saw it and laughed.

"Don't worry, I need to take you downstairs for breakfast. After that... We'll see. But now please come with me."