~6.0~

Camila have been out of the hospital for a couple of days now. Dr.Cullen gave her prescription for the slight headaches she have been having from the accident. Ever since she woke up to see Emmett by her side they have become closer than ever. They spend their times together with each other every second of the day. Emmett feels the pressure of telling her the whole truth about him, but he doesn't know how would she take him being a vampire. The family including Rosalie love Camila already. Emmett was in the parking lot waiting for Camila to arrive to the school so they can go ditch as they were seniors and didn't have to come to school as much.

"Ooh look at our brother Emmett waiting for his mate to come to school." Jasper teased Emmett.

"Shut up Jasper." Emmett scolded. He hated that the family makes fun of him when it comes to Camila. 

"I think it's sweet that Emmett is waiting for her like this. Unlike Edward, he is accepting that a human is his mate. And I like her unlike that other sister." Rosalie said while filing her nails down.

"What is it about Bella you don't like Rose, but you like Camila?" Emmett asked curiously.

"Unlike Edward's mate, she doesn't bother to find out what you are. On top of that, she isn't as depressing as Bella. Bella takes your mood down, while Camila makes life of the situation. I think she's in love with you and doesn't care you are a blood thirsting demon." Rosalie smiled at Emmett.

"I like both of them. I'm so happy that our brothers finally got someone they love. Even if Edward doesn't want to admit it, he knows he's falling for Bella." Alice chirped in.

"Emmett you have to tell her, I don't think she cares about what you are. She loves you for you. She will stand by you no matter what." Jasper said.

"Emmett even though I think it would be a terrible idea, but it needs to be done. I mean if she doesn't take it well, you can always dispose of her." Rosalie joked, while Jasper hits her shoulder out of disapproval. 

It's weird that the two people in the Camila that totally despise all humans, is actual defending one now. Maybe he does need to tell her, he love her too much for him to lie about what he was.

His thoughts was interrupted when the familiar floral scent brushed against his nose. Camila

Camila and her sister arrived at the school as everyone in the parking lot are getting ready for the field trip.

"I wish you could come with me, you know moral support," Bella said as she walked out of the car.

"Well I'm a senior so you got what another year in a half to reach my status." Camila joked as she came in front of the car. She scanned to see Emmett smiling at her. She bit her mouth and waved.

"Oh that's why you decided to come with. You wanted to see him so you guys can spend time together." Bella teased her sister.

Camila glared at her sister and shoved her playfully. Soon enough she sees Bella's biology teacher, Mr. Molina collecting field trip slips. Mike makes his way to the sister so he can ask one of them to prom.

"Look at you guys, huh? You guys are alive." He said. Camila rolled my eyes at his gesture. She could tell he was trying to flirt with them and honestly she felt he sucks at flirting.

"I know yeah. I had false alarm while my sister really got hurt." Bella said while turning to her sister.

"Ehh, I live. Besides I think I got hurt because my inner self was not ready for that big test coming up in English." Camila hunched her shoulders. Mike and Bella laugh at her comment.

Unbeknown, Emmett was hearing the whole conversation. He knew that Mike was liking Camila and he didn't like knowing guys flirt with her. She's his and no one else's. Emmett's knuckles almost cracked as he gripped his folder.