Stress.

Zayn and I would usually go on little coffee dates, we'd just sit and talk about pointless things, we weren't anything serious but I don't think we were just friend. I liked zayn a lot and he had kind of dropped that he liked me too. We just didn't want to leave the stage we were both at now.

We could have a good laugh without things getting awkward, we didn't let our feelings for each other out yet. We couldn't.

March 15th.

Today was the day that would decide my future, i'm not being dramatic but my whole year was counting down to this day. Everything, the stress, the lack of sleep, the lack of eating, my eye bags. Today was my geography exam. The nerves right now was at an unmeasurable limit - if i fail, i spent a whole year doing absolutely nothing - if i do fail i generally will give up on everything.

I was surrounded by this negative barrier of "what ifs" that my mind could hardly function.

I can't and will not fail.

"JESSICA" a voice snapped causing me to snap out of my deep thoughts.

"huh, what" I looked up confused

"Fucking hell, i've been speaking to you for 10 minutes and you've not been listening" amy said quite annoyed furrowing her eye brows at me

"what, yes i have"

"oh okay, what did i say then?"

"Huh? oh um something about Jamie?" i asked, i actually wasn't listening and i was completely guessing.

"No, i wasn't Jessie, i was telling you that zayn asked me to ask you if you want to go out on a date with him." she let out picking up her bags walking off with an annoyed expression on her face.

Wait, what?

A/N

HELLOOO

long time no see, sorry about the update i've had a lot going on but promise i'll be updating regularly again, vote, comment, enjoy!