Be Careful of Everything You Say

It was not long when Shika Toita died, she died at the age of 15.

Shika was a kind, fun, simple-average girl, she lived life just like a normal teenager. But the thing is she had Lung Cancer, she also has heart failure and even had a depression. Shika had 6 friends, they were all true to her. But her friends were so 'true' it gave her so much to think about at night and her heart fails every night even her depression starts everytime she thinks about what her friends told her, like.

"You look like a witch"

"You're ugly"

"You? Kind? I don't think so"

"Your such a plastic"

"Good thing you know your ugly"

She became insecure.

Even if they put it up in a joking manner one of her friends say that 'jokes are half meant' and she also lost all her courage, even people not close to her tell her that in a joking manner too. Everytime she hear those she try her best not to show or even a slight sign that she was offended by what they said, and even endure each Heart Failures and Depression she get each night.

All of her friends doesn't know that she has Cancer, Heart Failure, and Depression. She tried her best to keep it inside even if she really wanted to share it to her friends, the reason why she wouldn't tell her friends is because they would act all fake and give her sugar quoted words which would offend her more cause they all lie to her.

'Its better to endure sad reality rather than feeding somebody lies that would make them feel high and mighty, but they are fooling themselves in the end.' So she wanted it to remain that way.

On 8th grade she had a huge crush on this K-pop idol. He was her only happiness and was her only escape from reality.

She liked him so much so she told her friends about him, when she bragged about having a crush on this Korean K-pop idol her friends started insulting her crush, giving ugly feedbacks like:

"He's under plastic surgery"

"He's gay"

"He's a Homo"

"He's not handsome"

She felt so down that voices started talking in her head saying:

"Your nothing!"

"Your not approciated!"

"Go die! Why bother living if all you ever talk about to them is non-sense"

"And to think you give in to them so easily? Such a loser"

Those were the words lingering and repeating on her mind, thats when she starts cuttting her self on her arm but mostly on the legs so that no one could see it. She couldn't take all those anymore, she over thinked all of it that night and... DIED

Her heart failure triggered

She can barely breath

And voices came back all over again

It can't be helped

She can't be helped anymore

At that night all of her sickness occured making her feel intense pain, it was all in the same day, at the same night...

After her family knew that she died they all cried and mourned at her sudden death, even 6 of her friends too. One of her friends wondered in her room and suddenly saw a notebook so nice and unique, she read it and cried all happenings flooded over her mind, regretted everything she said back when Shika was alive.

She told her other friends about the notebook Shika wrote everyday, every happenings in her life, they all felt regret and took her for granted wishing that they could turn back time and treat Shika how she should be treated, Respected.

'Be careful what words you spit cause it can make a confident person into a total loser'
_______________________________

So I was imagining alot if things whenever I eat dinner, thats what I do all the time actually especially when there is music I get alot of ideas and it comes in my head like a music video so yeah. I cant imagine anything without music in my life.

I actually can't remember who made that quote was it me? Or was it my friend? Or I just got it from the internet. I wrote this story a very long time it was in 2016

If it came from the internet im giving credits to the person who made that quote, and if this was made from a friend im giving credits. But I never told any of my friends about this story so... its either me and the internet 😊

So anyways thank you for reading and I hooe you learn that your friends have feelings too dont get carries away from those hurtful words and love them❤😊