Chapter 1

My name is Amy I am not "perfect" like my sister Emily we both go to Millway High. The only friends I have are Ellie and Maya when Emily has a whole squad of followers, not to be rude but she just wants attention. My birthday is tomorrow and I already think I know what I'm going to wish for.
Next day Tuesday 4:40 pm, I just came back home from school of course I have a lame birthday party other than my sister "Emily" she always has big birthday party's I bet my parents care more about her than me. The cake is out mom says," Blow the candles out now!" I say,"Ok ok", and wish I had a perfect life like Emily than I went up to bed.
I felt different when I woke up like a better person. I put in my clothes. When I got to school people came up to me and said,"Love your outfit Emily." I said," Thanks wait uh my name is not Emily." He said,"Very funny." Then I went to the bathroom mirror and screamed,"ahhhhh what happened I'm Emily!" Wait I'm Emily so that means my sisters me so that will show her how I feel.
Amy point of view, omg what's wrong with my hair and why are these two girls following me they are not even my friends. I don't even know them so I said," Who are you," and they said," Uh uh you know who we are Amy.
I ran to the bathroom as soon as I heard that and looked at the mirror I screamed and my sister was right next to me screaming too. I told her if you want to be me you have some rules say omg and ikr a lot and you can't talk about any babish stuff. Emily point of view, talk about how cool subjects are try acting smart and always be kind and wear my clothes only. Amy said ,"k", I said,"Lets do this,"So my,"friend," Luci came to me and said,"Your sister Amy is so uncool." Which got me mad so I angrily said," IKR," I ran but they still followed, this was so weird and awkward.
Amy's point of view, Oh no Ellie and Maya are coming uh I will just say smart things," Hey guys I mean hi guys you know my favorite part of math is learning stuff." Ellie says," Uhhh what do you like learning in math," I said,"I like learning.... wait look at the time got to go!" That was hard. Maya said,"Oh Amy."
To Be Continued....