Confused

I went to the Brooklyn bridge and walk around it. I was looking at the sea. I was so tired and it was only 12 o'clock. I was in thinking mode. I feel a hand around me. I looked and it was Jason.

Me:

-What are you doing here ?

Jason:

-I wanted to see a dream.

Me:

-Then go to bed.

Jason smiled. I couldn't help it so I smiled also.

Jason:

-I came to see you I still love you and I'm no taffrail to say it.

Me:

-Will you still say that after 20 years ? Or even 40 years. When I'm all old ?

Jason:

-I don't know I only loved once and that is to you.

Me:

-We'll it's not forever. I will die and you need to love a vampire not a human.

I start walking away from him. He catches up to me I start walking faster he appears in front of me. I wasn't looking in front of me so I bumped into him. I look up. It reminded me on how we met.

Jason:

-Love doesn't mean age. It means two souls, two hearts meeting and creating a feeling. With that feeling love comes and no matter what nobody. Nobody can ruin it. As long as that feeling remains that's what we all need. If you trust me. If you can feel what I'm feeling that's enough.

I was confused so I look down on the ground. 2 years ago Derek and Jason was fighting for me and now a werewolf and a vampire. I didn't know what to say. He puts his hands to my chin and I look up to his yellow eyes.

Jason:

-Think about it. No don't think feel about it who do you like Jake or me ? When you have a answer I will be waiting you here everyday at 12:28. This time.

He disappears. That didn't made my thoughts clear. They were still the same. They were boys. They're used to fighting. But me no. I decided to go home. There wasn't any traffic thank god. I open the door. It was so dark. I couldn't see anything.

Jake:

-Don't turn on the lights.

Me:

-Why.

Jake:

-We don't need them.

He takes a lighter and lights a candle.

Jake:

-Follow the light.

He lights the way. I follow. I didn't knew what he was up to. He was just doing what he was. He lights the way. Finally the whole room was lightened. He opens a door.

Jake:

-Close your eyes.

Me:

-Should I ?

Jake:

-Do you trust me ?

I started thinking. I didn't knew what to say. I went to a thinking pool again.

Jake:

-Hey.

Me:

-Yes I do.

I close my eyes. I hear a lighter. He was opening something I wonder what.

Jake:

-Open your eyes.

I opened my eyes. I couldn't believe it. Oh my gosh nobody ever did this to me.