Camping isn't a good idea

Kawaii~chan got up from bed...

"Nya," kawaii~chan got up... whent to brush her hair after she done that she went downstairs were everyone was.
Aaron,Aphmau, Travis, Katelyn and Zane...Kawaii~chan was the only person with her pj's...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Nya~ what's happening?" Aphmau senpai turned and said..."i think we should go camping, Aaron agrees so does Travis and-Nevermind everyone agrees you coming with us...?"Kawaii~Chan went further down the stairs.

"Of course aphmau senpai how long until we leave?"Aphmau senpai looked at me." Less than 5 minutes." I looked at aphmau senpai."WHAT!!!KAWAII CHAN HAS TO PACK AND CHANGE AND-SORRY KAWAII CHAN HAS TO RUN!" Kawaii~chan went upstairs and started packing.

Aphmau's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Laughed like crazy becausd...i lied we were leaving in less that 2 minutes. Aaron just looked at me, he heard me grat...i just shrugged pffffttt i dunno...Kawaii~Chan came down quicker that i thought."let's go!" We left and when we arrived it was sunset and everything was nice and fresh. I was about to split us up into groups until Katelyn came up to me and said..."ME WITH TRAVIS AND ZANE THEN APHMAU KAWAII~CHAN AND AARON.AARON IF YOU TRY ANYTHING WITH APHMAU I'LL BREAK YOUR HEAD OFF YOU TOO TRAVIS DON'T TOUCH MEEEEE!!!"
O-0

Kawaii~Chan's POV

zane kun seemed dissapointed Kawaii~chan went inside, it was night and it started to snow, kawaii~chan didn't expect it to snow so she didnt bring a sweater. Zane kun always wears a sweater so it didnt bother zane kun that much." Ughhh its soo cold..."

Zane's POV

kawaii~chan just sat there, she looked like she was cold but i just looked away. I turned to face her for a second and she was curled up into a ball.she closed the tent and covered herself with her blanket. I looked away without saying a word i kinda felt bad for her. Ughh nevermind i looked at her one more time and she looked back.

"Gah!" I turned away and i could feel myself blushing.why? I have no idea it was a bad choice to even look at her."Zane~kun-" she couldnt finish her sentence because the snow came in the tent and everyone screamed except from me aaron and travis, we were the only ones wearing a sweater everyone else ran inside the car including me. Kawaii~chan wouldn't budge...

Kawaii~Chan's POV

*sniff* kawaii~chan doesn't want to leave,kawaii chan could feel her tail freeze. Kawaii~chan winced zane kun got out of the car...kawaii~chan stood up and then everything went black...

Zane's POV

she fainted in my arms her tail was half ice since the tent broke."We have to go!" Aphmau cried.

She looked worried we arrived at a hotel, by the time we arrived kawaii~chan woke up."z-zane kun... w-what happened?" She winced i then punched her in the stumoch she was knocked out."I DID THIS FOR A GOOD REASON!"

katelyn got out of the car, aphmau just stayed there crying."WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"Katelyn grabbed me by the collar." YOU DIDNT GIVE HER A CHANCE. SHE ONLY WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND YOU DIDNT HAVE TO KNOCK HER OUT I DONT PASS THE LINE LIKE THAT YOU COLD HEARTED MAN!"soon enough i was gonna get knocked out if katelyn kept punching me."argggg! IM SORRY THERE WAS A GOO-"

Aphmau's POV

I ran outside with tears in my eyes wanted to punch him too. Aaron stopped me. Travis tried to stop katelyn but she wouldnt budge." You should know never to mess with one of our friends!"" HIT HIM HARD HE DESERVES IT!" I shouted because i was so ma-" NYA~LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Travis couldnt hold katelyn anymore so he had to let go, kawaii~chan got in the way......"AGHHHH!"my eyes were soo watery i cried and cried because the scream wasn't a scream of joy it was a scream of pain..."KAWAII~CHAN!!!"

Ohhhhhhhh cliff hanger. Anyways hope you enjoed.
Word count-694