Chapter 15

Hi, again people.

So as you know, there are just a few chapters left in this story, but as GhostMonstah and I finished writing the last chapter  I realized how much Im going to miss writing.

So, of any of you guys have any ideas or just random thoughts about one-shots  short stories, or anything like that, feel free to comment them if you'd like me to write them.

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Eat_Sleep_Read333 and Mia_Jordan101. Sorry for the mix up last chapter.

***

Annabeth’s phone rang as she finished putting her completed blueprint neatly away.

She picked it up and was greeted with Piper’s rapid speech, “Hey, Annabeth. I need you to come in around half an hour. We have a wedding ceremony rehearsal and I was supposed to call you, but it slipped my mind. I’m sorry for calling so late, but can you make it? Please?”

Annabeth laughed softly, “Yes, I can. Calm down, Piper.”

She heard Piper sigh in relief. “Thanks, you’re the best. Bye!”

“Bye,” Annabeth said, but Piper hung up before she finished, probably calling everyone else whom she forgot to call.

***

Annabeth continued to walk through secluded streets until she approached the venue, where the ceremony would be held. She went towards it and saw the other bridesmaids and groomsmen there, all chatting and laughing. She scanned the crowd and sighed in relief when she didn’t see Percy. He was probably late, like always. She walked to where her friends were, and Piper smiled as soon as she saw her.

“Annabeth! Thank the gods you could make it!” She said, hugging Annabeth.

“Of course, Piper.” Annabeth smiled, “So, what are we doing today?”

“We have to practice the ceremony, the procession and all that.” Piper explained, “We’ll start in a couple of minutes. We still have to wait for Percy.”

Annabeth nodded before she realized what Piper had said. She realized she would quite literally have to to walk down the aisle with Percy.  

“Do you know how long it’ll take for him to get here?” She asked Piper.

“I don’t know, but he shouldn’t take that long. I’d give him a few more minutes,” she replied.

Annabeth nodded and distractedly let her eyes roam to look over the venue.

Deciding not to worry about Percy, she talked to Piper. “The venue looks great. Do you know who decorated it? Luke and I should start thinking about these things, and these decorations are beautiful.”

Piper shrugged. “I’m not sure. My dad knew someone who was friends with someone else was related to someone who… you get the point. I’ll ask him about it, though.”

Annabeth smiled. She sometimes forgot Piper’s dad was a famous actor. “Thanks.”

Then someone burst through the door, “Sorry I’m late, Jason. I had…” Percy’s voice faltered as his eyes landed on Annabeth, “Um, I was stuck at work and… yeah.”

Jason approached from where he was talking to Leo. “It’s fine, bro.”

Percy sighed in relief, but didn’t take his eyes off Annabeth. While Jason obliviously stood there, Piper studied them both and broke the silence.