2 ~Its Training Time

I got changed in the t-shirt and shorts he threw to me and waited there on the bed. I grew anxious and loudly knocked on the door and then ran back to the bed. A few seconds later a man walked in. It wasn't the man who took me though. This one was different. He smiled at me, "Are you okay?" Normally I would say no and make him as uncomfortable as possible, but it was hard to do so. "I'm just confused on what's going on." I tried my best not to smile. It wasn't that hard seeing as if I just got kidnapped. "He didn't tell you?", he scratched his head, and walked closer to me. "It's nice to meet you I'm Ozzy, your personal trainer." He put his hand out to shake, but just then I remembered that he was working for the man who took me. "It's not nice to meet you." I grabbed his hand and put it down for him. "Why am I here?" "It's hard to explain." He looked down at his feet. "No it's not", I shouted, "Why am I here?" He sat down next to me and began to explain the reasoning on why I was here. "His name is Robert. He took you because he loves goriness and torture. After you train for a little while he decides when he wants to put u and 9 other 'contestants' in a battle. Not a killing thing, he does that, but a competition. If you lose he kills you." A tear fell from my eye. "What if I win?" I asked in a low voice. "He decides what he wants to do with you. Whether it's let you go or torture you some more. Two years ago he let the winner go, but last year he tortured the winner. I'm almost 100 % sure he will let you go this year. I think it's an every other year kind of thing." He seemed pretty happy to explain all of this horrible information to me. "Okay that's all I need to know. Get out." I refused to look at him. "Excuse me?" He sounded shocked. 'Why do you sound shocked? I'm scared out of my mind and all I want to do is be alone.' I picked up my arm and pointed it towards the door. He picked my chin up with his hand. "I'm sorry. I don't wanna do this, but he's making me." He looked upset. "GET OUT!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. He got up and walked half way, then turned around and looked at me. I looked up and stared at him. He turned back around and walked out of the door. I lay down on the bed, covered my face, and balled my eyes out. 'Why is this happening to me?' I thought 'Why me?' I started praying to God until I finally fell asleep.

The door opened and Robert shouted, "Wake up sleepy head its time to get started." It felt like I slept for 5 minutes. "What time is it?" I asked. "Why do you need to know? Ya got a date or something?" He walked out of the room and then walked back in a few minutes later with Ozzy. "Get started." Robert left with the door open. "You ready to go?" That sentence that poured out of his mouth reminded me of Madeline. "Yes." I got up and we both walked out of the door. We then walked past the 9 contestants and through another door that led to outside. "You can take em." He smiled at me. I smirked back, I wasn't in the mood to smile. He kicked a soccer ball to me and for a few minutes we kicked the ball back and forth. "Alright now that we got you warmed up it's time for the real deal." He unzipped a trampoline type thing and let me in it. Then threw the ball over to me. He zippered it back up and walked back a few steps. "Go ahead." He shouted with his hands cupped around his mouth. "What am I supposed to do?" I chuckled. "Well first things first kudos to you for finally letting me see that amazing smile of yours, and second go around the net and just kick the ball as fast as you can. I'll be timing you." I started my training. 'Wow, he's cute.' I thought, 'Not sweet enough for me though because he's still working for the ass hole who created this. "Good job!" He exclaimed. "Thanks." I said. He let me out of the net and we did some laps around the yard. "You know I'm not supposed to be running with you", he panted, "but I'm a nice guy." "Yeah right." I rolled my eyes. "What I am?" He nudged me, and I stopped running. "Are you kidding me?" He stopped to listen to me. "I just got kidnapped today and your acting like this is all fun and games when it's not." "Hey I'm sorr-" I cut him off just like Madeline always used to do to me, "No your not sorry because your working with him! Your trying so hard to make me like you when you should just stick to not talking to me unless it's about me living." He stared at me for a few seconds and then started, "I didn't want this job, Sadie." I tensed up. "He took me to. He took 10 people and made them as his slaves. 9 for training and 1 for styling and sewing. I get fed once a day, and that's been my life for 2 years and this will be my 3rd." Once again he looked into my eyes and we stared at each other. 'What am I supposed to say? I'm sorry? No he tried that with me and it obviously didn't work.'

Robert blew a whistle, "come on kids time to eat!"