Chapter 2: The Old Man

Okay, so the song above has NO CORRALATION to this chapter. I just couldn't find anything that would really fit...

Another update! Sorry it took so long. I was procrastinating. I can't help it sadly.

F/F: Favorite food

S/c: Soul Color

-SC

_________________________________________

3rd person P.O.V.

Y/n woke up from a dreamless sleep, only to see tall, dark green pine trees over her head. Wondering where she was, she felt her hair, and noticed it was short. Oh yeah... Events from the night before started flooding her brain.

Flashback

After Y/n left, she ran. After thirty minutes of running, she decided to take a break, and noticed she was somewhere in the forest. She found a spot near a tree, and almost immediately fell asleep.

Present Time

Y/n's P.O.V.

I started walking around, being lost. I started to feel like someone or something was following me. I stopped, and whipped my head around. I didn't see anything, but the eery feeling was still there. Unconvinced, I started to slowly started to go forward when I heard rustling from a bush behind me. I then bolted out into a run, not caring if I got lost. Even though it was sunny, being alone in a forest would make anyone on edge.

I ran for a few yards when, "SNAP!"

I felt something tighten around my ankle, and I was pulled upside down, hanging from a tree. Oh crap. How am I supposed to get out of this?! Sighing, I looked towards the place I ran from, and saw a black cat step forward from the shadows. Seriously Y/n?! I ran away from a fucking CAT!?! Growling, I glared at it, and started struggling to get out of the trap. I started getting a headache from all the blood rushing to my head.

"Would you mind getting some help?" I asked the cat.

Oh great. Now I'm talking to a cat. It meowed, then walked away. Great. Even a cat doesn't care about me. Sighing, I started trying to untie myself again.

"You're not going to be able to get yourself out that way Y/n."

Author's P.O.V

You looked where the voice came from and saw an old man. He had little to no hair, and the hair he had was peppered and on the side of his head. He had electric blue eyes, and he was leaning on a rosewood cane. He wore a red plaid polo shirt with khaki shorts. His smile was heartwarming, but his eyes looked like they stared into your soul. You shivered under his watchful gaze, but then you started glaring at the stranger.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?!" You tried saying in your lowest, and darkest voice you had.

He slightly chuckled, "Oh Y/n I know lots of things. I know things from when you'll die to the magic in your soul."

"Not creepy at all...wait, did you say MAGIC!?"

"Yes Y/n magic. The very culmination of your being. Oh and by the way, my name is Raghnall Socrates, but you can call me Rag."

"Okay 'Rag'" You emphasized on the nickname. "How am I supposed to get out of this trap exactly?"

He smiled at you, making yourself annoyed. "You'll just have to see for yourself huh? Oh, and when you do get out, I live in a small cottage by the large tree in the middle of the forest. Ansgar will stay for when you get out he'll take you there."