Chapter 2

Chapter 2! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, and I pray you enjoy this one. So keep reading and commenting for anything you guys feel I should fix! I am open to any constructive criticism!

------------------------------

Avi slid into the limo, wincing slightly at the pain in his knee. He let out a sigh of relief as he relaxed in his seat. Around him sat four other people. One was sitting beside him and three in front. There were three men and one woman. They all looked to be in their early twenties. The woman had tan skin, long dark hair with blonde highlights in them. She seemed to have a piercing on her top right eye. But it definitely didn't take away from her beauty. She was Kirstin Maldonado. The next person beside her was a man with blonde, almost white hair that stuck up at the top. He had straight chiseled features that was just as attractive as Avi's. You can tell that he was tall, even sitting down. If he stood, he would stand to about six feet. Scott Hoying. The male sitting to the left of the blonde was a man with as equally tan skin as the woman. He had short black hair with a small beard equal to Avi's. He had his legs crossed with his small hands resting on the top of his knees like a woman. He reminded most people of a preppy Queen. This man was Mitch Grassi. The man sitting beside him was the one who shouted at him outside the window. A much muscled black man with an adorable baby face and kind eyes. Kevin Olusola.

"Where were you man?" Kevin asked.

"Just out and about-"he tried to explain until he was interrupted.

"Who was that girl?" Kirstin interrupted. She had a blank look on her face, but you could feel that she was annoyed. This confused Avi.

"I wonder what's wrong with her?" he thought.

Even so, he still answered her question. "I don't really know her. She just accidentally bumped into me with her car." Avi winced in pain as he remembered the pain in his knee. "I think it messed up my knee."

Concern crossed over all of their faces.

"Oh my goodness! Avi are you okay?" Mitch said, putting his hands over his heart.

"You okay bro?" said Kevin.

"Oh my gosh!" gasped Scott.

"That chick really needs to watch where she's going." Kirstie said with a scowl.

Avi threw his hands up in front of him. "Whoa guys, thanks for the concern, but no need to bash the girl. It was an accident."

"But Avi-"Kirstin tried to protest.

"Hey, it was partially my fault that it happened in the first place! I was the one standing in the middle of the road."

She nodded and looked away, still frowning.

Kevin looked worried. "But are you still going to be okay for our next show? Maybe you should go get it checked out to see if you are alright."

Scott nodded in agreement. "We need our bass inn tip top shape for the performance."

Avi chuckled. "All right guys you win. I'll head to the hospital after we get some barbeque. I'm starved!

The bell rand, signaling the time for lunch. I stand in the lunch line, looking at the choices. There was soup, pizza, and chicken.

"Well it looks better than what it was back home."

A voice called from behind me. "Hey will you hurry up? Some people want to eat here."

I ducked my head in embarrassment and quickly picked out my food. As I left the lunch line, I was suddenly left standing in the middle of the lunch room, feeling lost. I had nowhere to sit. Everyone else already seemed to have their "designated areas". Except for me. I then saw a table in the middle of the room and hesitated to sit there. Everyone would see me being a loner if I sat there alone, but I had no other choice. Every other table was filled.