Chapter 2: My School

I get off the bus, I stop on the curb to tie my lace and as I start to get up someone jumps on my back and covers my eyes and says "Guess who?". I answer "Oh I don't know is it a monkey", she states "No". I laugh grab her reassuringly and say "Hey babe", she moves to my ear and mutters "Can you carry me to class?". I respond "Yes but if I die half way don't come to my funeral", she laughs and bites my ear. I then start my walk to our homeroom I stop half way to get some fresh fruits and water, we reach to class 10 minutes early. I then place her at her table, I go to my seat and relax, then Savannah struts towards me to discuss my birthday party, everyone eventually follows her and starts asking if their invited, then Stella returns and sits in my lap. We tell them, the invited persons will all get a text message, I zone through most of first period then my Science teacher Mr.Marsh slips me my test paper and says "Good job". I look at the paper and see A+ and a 99%, instantly I felt disappointed that I missed one percent. Mr.Marsh states "Only one person passed this test, he is the only one not getting as a reward.". Everyone sighs and feels disappointed in themselves except for Khalel Dillon and his crew, because they were jealous that I passed.

So after science we had history with Ms.Tucker she gave us back our papers I got the highest in class with a 100% and this time about half of the class got an 'A'. Shortly after receiving our papers Ms.Tucker begin a lecture about our future and while everyone begins to fall asleep I start jotting down notes in my journal because I realized I should really figure out what I want to be in the future in a couple of years I've college then aftet college I'm on my own. So I start brainstorming and I got interrupted by a loud outburst from Khalel and his crew, "Tucker I wanna fuck her!!" . That was replied by laughter and Ms.Tucker shouting"All of you at the back has detention for the rest of the week!!!". Then in Math class we get back our papers I got another 100% and Chelsea whispers to me " Twinsies". We recap the paper I ask her what she wants to be when she grew and she didn't know either, after our conversation the bell rings for lunch I walk down the hall glimpsing some award in the trophy case, noticing a few of mine. Suddenly I feel an arm around me I look it's Khalel, he starts talking calling me a nerd and I start ignoring but I then get fed up and shout "What do you want?!". He shoves me in response complaining how I think I'm better than him. I drop my bag and started to argue with someone whose intellectual level matches a snail. He attempts to shove me again, so I defend myself by blocking his hands and sweeping his legs forcing him to fall. He quickly gets up and swings his fist at me which I dodge then give him a backhand slap to his face, he stumbles and slaps me in my face I react with a karate chop which knocks him to the ground. He gets up and rushes me I counter with a spin kick he falls to the ground and I quickly observe my surroundings where a whole crowd was there watching. Soon after I see Khalel's crew rushing towards me, but I didn't feel like fighting anymore so I grabbed my backpack and ran off.

That didn't stop them from chasing me so I had to think quick, I sprinted to my locker grabbed my skateboard and rolled down the to cafeteria I saw Stella in their and I picked up my skateboard and walked to our table. Stella then asks "Why you so late babe?". I told her the entire story then she got upset and I calmed her down by saying "You wanna see a magic trick?". She blushes and I started, I took out a blank piece of paper and folded it into a triangle and tore it causing a leave to fall out. I took the leaf and tore it in half and it disintegrated, I pulled a card from behind Stella's, folded it put it in my pocket shove my hand in her bra and pulled out the leaf taped together on to the torn paper. I then shove my hand down her leggings and into her panty and along with some hair I pulled out the same card from before and took a hat from my bag and put the items inside the hat. I then turned the hat upside down and when I took it of the table, and a bouquet of flowers rose I grabbed them and while they were blooming I clapped my hands twice causing two doves to fly at the right time to take a necklace that rose from the flower when it bloomed and the doves placed it on her neck.

While tears filled her I eye seh responded with "I can't believe I'm in love with a magician", we laugh I wipe her tears and give her a kiss, these small moments don't help me find who I want to be but helps me find who I want to be with.
  Afterwards we share a healthy lunch containing: energy bars, apples, oranges, oatmeal cookies, turkey sandwiches and sodas. When the bell rings we kiss goodbye she heads to our class and I head to the auditorium for the student court ( this is regular court but teenagers instead of adults). I walk in the first case was about a student who freed the frogs in the biology lab, I was chosen as judge, the defending lawyer was Jared Béäson and the prosecutor
was Chelsea Marshall, the jury was 10 random teenagers. Jared presented a great defense about justice amongst animals, but Chelsea made a better case about their and how it captures young minds. So I favoured for Gary Blauman to be suspended for 1 week, and while he was being brought out by the S.P.D ( The Student Police ddpartment) he yelled "You can't do this I'm innocent!", and some other non-sense that guilty people say. I pack up my stuff into a small briefcase under my table ans move on to my next Case. This one I was defending a client who set of a fire alarm, the prosecutor (Angelle Palmer) started calling the suspect a criminal, monster, and an insolent juvenile. I honestly thought I would lose my first case then, the best thing happened my client started to cry. I grinned and said "Your honour, the prosecutor is badgering my client. Sure he committed this crime, but has anyone asked why?" Angelle responds "Your honour our well established school has no time for silly opinions, we have more important stuff to do we all want to get to class and do something important, so let's ju-". I interrupt quickly saying "So your saying his opinion doesn't matter, if his opinion doesn't matter do ours matter, your honour think about that if we can't give this human being the time of day to explain himself, how is this justice, isn't the reason we created this court to give people their rights, so I ask you why can't we give them the benefit of the doubt?" The court stops and the silence is eventually broken when the judge bangs his gavel and shouts "Not guilty." After winning that case I had won more against Khalel, so I brought up evidence and easily put him away. After that we had English class where I gave a speech about how music affects students, then school ended I went to choir practice finish up my lead "I want to be forever young". I left choir and went to karate club and came 2nd in karate club, and finally I went to a student council meeting I was told I would be School Captain and would get my badge the Monday we return to school.

I was leaving out of school and heard a scream, I turned to look from where but didn't see anything, then I heard a smaller scream and started inspecting the rooms on the hall. I was ready to give up on my search and was on my way out and heard another scream, from the room I just walked past. I turned around and knocked, nobody answered I tested the door, it was open so I walked and at the back of the room I say my teacher Ms.Tucker sitting on a table with her skirt and undergarment on the table beside her. The curious person I was I walked closer and took a better look just to realise my friend, Dale, head was at her pelvic area and he was performing oral sex. After being disgusted I walked to the front of the class and said "Care to explain?" Ms.Tucker responded "Please don't tell anyone, I beg of you?", she gets up with the bottom of her body naked and shuffle towards. "You want to join?" she says while grabbing onto my genitals. I take good glance at her vagina and look her in the face and say "While I am very aroused their are two reasons I can't have sexual intercourse with you: firstly I have a girlfriend and your my teacher. So I'll refrain for now and I'll pretend like this never happened". She and Dale nods in compliance and I walk away cautiously. After leaving the school I begin my 1 mile jog home by starting my stopwatch, when arriving home I check the time on my watch saying '5:28:14'. I take a long bubble and relax a bit while reading a book on wattpad on my rose gold Iphone 7. Then I make a Spaghetti and ground beef dinner for the family with Strawberry Dockeries for my father, father, big sister and myself, finally a lime smoothie for my little brother. After that I go in the basement were my engineering and programming equipment are, and when everyone is asleep I take out my secret project that I hide in my closet. I spent the night making improvements on my life sized robot whose equipped with a gun, flamethrower, laser, ninja stars knifes etc. All that's left is to attach his special fingers that has small weapons, multiple sensors and my identical finger prints, also to attach his head. I can't attach his head until I insert his cpu, which is almost finished and is so far equipped with every form of fighting, 16 different languages, dictionaries, encyclopedias, every sport, etc. When I finish these minor details I guess my robot can help with all my chores, or even help me decide what I want to be in the future. I then finish up a night's work around 3 a.m and go to bed.