-.-✨o n e✨-.-

Alex's POV-

My name is Alexander Hamilton. I am a college student with no siblings nor parents, so I live on my own. I study Law and I've currently just moved to New York City. I am... Mute. I don't talk, so it's a struggle to get to know people when they don't know how to read sign language. Well.... I'm not really mute. I have the ability to talk but I choose not to for a private reason, it's a long story.

-.-✨-.-

"Ok, sir! You will be going to room 1776, your roommate will be John Laurens, and don't worry because he knows sign language. Have a nice day!" The lady says. I have goodbye with a smile and start to walk down the sidewalk, scanning the numbers.

Here it is!
I open the door and automatically see a boy with brown, curly hair tied up into a ponytail with freckles covering his face and hazel eyes.
"Oh! Hello! Your Alexander Hamilton, right?" John asks.
I guess I'll just do sign language...

Yes, that would be correct. I'm mute, I apologize. I sign.
"Oh! That's ok. I learned sign language because my sister is deaf. You can set your bags down and I could help you unpack if you'd like." John says kindly.

'I'm starting to question my sexuality...' I think.

When I walk over I the next room I see two beds against the walls, and John's bed is neat and I notice a gay flag on his wall, and some turtle stickers on his binder, which is resting on his nightstand.

I set my bags down and lay down on my bed, letting my eyes rest as I sink into my comfy blankets. I hear a door slam shut, which makes me jump. I quickly get up to open the door and walk into the living room and I see two figures standing in the living room. I see a man with a white tank top with a bun in his hair and a scruffy beard, and I see another tall, buff man with black, curly hair and a beanie.
"Oh! Mon amie, is this your roommate, Joe?" One of them asks.
"I told you not to call me that.." John mutters. "Oh! Alex! This is my friend Lafayette, and this is Hercules." John says happily. I silently smile and wave at them.

"Talk!" Lafayette jokingly demands. "Alexander is mute. You guys need to learn sign language, seriously." Laurens says.
Are they usually this hyper? I sign to John. He responds with a slow nod.