A/N - #prayformanchester

I am so so heartbroken to hear about Manchester. There is no humanity in this world now whatsoever. This sick, disgusting ruthless person deserves his consequences. At least 20+ peoples lives were taken and it breaks my heart even more that this took place at a concert. A place where we love and celebrate music. Not fear.

It also breaks my heart that Ariana blames herself

It also breaks my heart that Ariana blames herself. She apologised in her latest tweet but she shouldn't be. This isn't her fault and she had no control of what happened. I love Ariana with all my heart and I hope she stays strong during this tragic time as she is feeling sad, traumatised and guilt.

A lot of people are also blaming Ariana for postponing her concert. EXCUSE YOU BITCH but this all happened at her concert! She has no words of what happened and she feels like this is her fault when it isn't! She can take all the time she needs, 10 years, that's fine with me. All you fake fans can fuck off because you don't deserve Ariana. She needs to heal and her health is more important. She may not be hurt physically but SHE IS HURT EMOTIONALLY.

Lastly, i want to pray for everyone who was at the concert. Most of these fans were teenagers and it's so sad to hear that 60+ of them were hurt or taken. My heart aches for those families and people affected. My heart is with Manchester. I LOVE YOU ALL. STAY SAFE.

#prayformanchester