Why is my heart beating

'My hand snaked down thin toned abs. I licked a trail up his navel to his lips damb did he taste good. I ran my hand down to his perfect ass and squeezed hard making him moan into me.

"I want to fuck you so hard baby. do you want me to do that? huh?" I said

His dark brown hair hung in his face covering his beautiful hazel eyes "tell me mark tell me how you want me to fuck you so hard you won't walk straight! tell me baby." u demanded

"Yes mr. Owens I want you to fuck me. fuck me so har-"'

I awoke with a start covered in sweat. What the hell was I doing. He is a student. I have no right to dream about him. But no matter what I told my self I couldn't stop from remembering the way he felt under me. The way my lips on his felt. And thinking about that didn't help my raging hard on I had. It looked like a cold shower before work for me.

I knew what this ment. I had found my soul bond. And it was in a teen aged boy that happened to be my student. I couldn't do that. I was against the law. What am I going to do. I can't tell him I have been alone for so long that I'm scared to tell some one that I want to be with them forever.

The human part of me knows the difference between appropriate relationships between student and teacher but my wolf was telling me that no matter what I had to mate mark. Make him mine. But I couldn't do that to him. He is just a kid.