Chapter 14 - More

Aurora
Finally, Damon stopped coming at me and we both walked home. Well, I carried him. Same difference.

"Oh you know, I love you Rora," Damon slurs. He may have had too many hits to the head.
"I love you too, you dick," I laugh as he tries to stand. "I'm okay, I'm okay," Damon giggles a little. After he finishes giggling he falls face first into the forest flooring. Groaning, I lift his leg up and roll over him to get him across my shoulders and I carry a passed out Damon home.

"Woah, what happened?" Stefan laughs as I walk through the door with Damon still out of it.
"He thought it'd be an awesome idea to try and fight me," I roll my eyes as I kick off my shoes. Stefan laughs again and heads to the kitchen. "Can you bring me some A positive little bro?" I shout to Stefan as I make my way to Damons room and chuck him on his bed.

"Heavy bastard," I mumble and walk to my room where a blood bag has been placed on my bed. "Thank you," I yell out. Bath time, I smile at the thought and quickly run myself a hot bath.
"Stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18 but lately her face seems..." I trail off singing the tune to Ed Sheeran as I lower myself into the bath.
I grab my phone while still sipping at the blood and text Stefan.

A - I'm bored
S - My guess is you're in the bath?
A - You psychic devil!
S - ha ha very funny. What do you want me to do about your boredom?
A- come keep my company
S - you're naked...
A - so? I'm in the bath and the waters murky. You'll be fine. I still have my dignity.
S - fine, I'll be there in a sec

I smile as I finish off my blood bag and chuck it in the sanitary bin beside the toilet. "Stefan!! How's ya day going?" I smile as he walks in and sits on the toilet lid. "It's okay..." he looks down. "What's wrong little brother?" I frown at my brothers mood.

"Elena," he states hanging his head low. "Now broth-" "please don't say she's a horrible person and that she should die. I don't want to hear it" Stefan cuts me off.
"I was going to say, if she truely cared for your feelings, she wouldn't of left you for Damon, as a matter of fact, she wouldn't of done anything that she's done so far. Stefan, you are just as good as Damon, most of the time, better. Elena is picking and choosing but doesn't settle, soon enough she'll come back to you but it's up to you to decide what you do with her. For now, go find yourself someone else and make her jealous," I smile to him.

Stefan looks back at me and a smirk slowly grows on his face. "You're awesome," he gets up and leans over the bath tub and kisses my cheeks.
"I know, now go show her what she lost," I smile brightly towards my younger brother as he speeds out. "Do I get some sister bonding time while she's in the tub too?" Damon saunters in innocently. "No, you thought you could beat me in a fight," I say getting out of the bath, not caring at all that I was naked in front of him.

"What's the scars from?" Damon asks as I face my back to him.
"Giuseppe," I simply say.
"Aurora... he carved words into your back..." Damon comes closer to inspect them. I sigh, "I know."
I look down to my tattoo. "I'm gonna go to the tattoo shop later to expand. Want to come?" I ask him as I dress myself.
"Nah, I've got some errands to run," Damon smiles a little to himself. "Elena?" I sigh. "Yeah..." Damon looks elsewhere but me. "Look Damon, don't let her separate you and Stefan, it's not cool man. You are brothers and she's not always going to be there for you. Be careful with what you do, little brother," I look over my shoulder at him as he walks out.

"No promises," he retorts back and speeds off. I slap my forehead and collapse on my bed.
"Rough day?"
"You have no idea," I reply as I look up to see the likes of Klaus.
"Want me to make it better?" He smirks as he sits on my bed.
"Sure, you can come with me to get a tattoo," I state as I sit up, facing away from him. "Wait..what?" He speeds in front of me. "Haven't you forgotten.. vampires can't get... tat...toos..." Klaus trails off as he realises that my entire left arm is covered with tattoos. "Right," I say, "cause I'm not a vampire with a sleeve of them," I remark sarcastically.
"Yeah yeah, I'm not getting a tattoo though," Klaus crosses his arms and huffs. "Why? The big bad wolf afraid of a needle?" I stick my tongue out at him as I stand up and walk towards my bedroom door, forming a plan.
"No, I just..well..never have tried to get one," he says as he trails behind me. "First time for everything right?" I walk backwards as I say the sentence to him and then turn to face where I was walking. "I umm, I guess," Klaus gulps.

I walk past a vile of vervain and pick it up. "Gonna need this..." I shuffle through some bottles to find wolfsbane, "...and this."
I smirk as I show Klaus the two toxins. "Why do you need those?" He questions.
"So the ink stays in the skin? Duh," I chuck the wolfsbane at him and he catches it swiftly. "Great! Let's go!" I say as I skip outside to my car with a sulking Klaus trailing behind me.