Milky's Dream

"TOO BEAUTIFUL TO HANDLE-" The fanchant echoed throughout the venue. The scene was crowded with Monbebes that were energetically cheering for their idol, singing along with the song and chanting the fanchant. Monsta X was having their comeback with their title song from their First Full Album. They were dressed handsomely in lovely suits and their comeback stage was decorated exquisitely to suit the theme of their song – Beautiful. Each member were now gasping for air after their performance, the choreography of the song must have taken some toll on them, but they did not look tired at all. They were now standing together on the stage and greeting the Monbebes that came to support them today. Each and one of them were shining with their own charms and smiling brightly.

But the only member that caught my eye was the leader of Monsta X. Shownu, my bias. He looked absolutely stunning today with the black suit and with his hair messily done.

"Shownu!" I couldn't help myself and shouted. My voice came out in a slightly higher pitch. He didn't budge and I tried again.

"Shownu-oppa!" This time he turned around, looking straight at my direction, directly into my eyes and smiled his adorable eye smile. I could felt my heart stopped at that moment. Coming to sense, I tried to smile back but he was already walking into the backstage with the other members. My heart was still beating loudly, as loud as the fanchant that I did today, I hoped no one noticed that.

The fansign event was next. I was currently in line, waiting for my turn. There were so many Monbebe today, eagerly waiting for their turn, in hope to see their favourite idols. One by one Monbebe went on the stage and got their album signed. Then, I was next. I couldn't stop my heart from almost jumping out of my chest.

Yes, this was my first fansign event. Yes, I was really excited and nervous, and not to mention, nauseas at the same time. I went from one member to another, getting them to sign my album and answered my post-it-note. All of them were kind and warm to me and this made me felt less anxious and almost relaxed. The last member was Shownu.

I sat on the chair in front of him as Hyungwon passed him my album to sign. I can't help to stare. He was so beautiful, handsome, attractive, godly, and any other words that can describe him. I stopped breathing. Or at least I think I did. I came back to reality when I heard Shownu called my name, he was trying to pronounce it properly and looked worried as I wasn't responding to him.

I tried to smile back but the smile that I pulled was a really awkward one. Shownu chuckled. He chuckled at me? Can I just die this moment. My fangirling side almost took over but I kept my composure.

"Y/N? Is this how I pronounce it?" He asked as he continued to sign my album and then he saw my post-it-note.

'Will you go on a date with me?'

That was what I wrote, on that little, brown color, bear-shaped paper. I saw Shownu frowned a little with his lips curved upwards but that soon turned into a sweet smile. He was writing something on it diligently, maybe trying to not mess up his handwriting.

"Yup. Y/N. That's me." For God sake Y/N, can't you answer properly! I was struggling internally.

"Is this your first fansign?" He asked while still writing.

"Yes, but how did you know?" I stirred up my last confidence to ask.

"I have never seen you before." Shownu said. He was now facing me, smiling, as his eye looked straight into mine when he answered that. My heart skipped a beat. Or 10 beats. Or 100 beats. Who cares.