~Chapter One~

Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth: H U M A N S, AND M O N S T E R S...

One day, war broke out between the two races...

After a long battle, humans were victorious...

And they sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell...

...

Those who climb Mt. Ebott are said to never return...

But one day, someone will climb the mountain, and free the monsters...

~D E T E R M I N A T I O N~

"Y/n... Y/n...." called your best friend, Bella. She was staring at you, trying to get you to focus. You shook your head, as you got out of your gaze. It looked like she was frustrated.. She was probably sitting there for at least 15 minutes trying to wake you up from your daydream in the middle of lunch, at your highschool.

"Did you finally come back to Earth, Y/n?" She asked.

"Hm? Oh, yea, sorry about that Bella... I just.. I-I.. I can't stop thinking about the monsters.. They are out there somewhere, underground. And I can't help but feel guilty about them being trapped.." You hang your head in grief.

She laughed at you.

"Haha! Oh, Y/n, you KNOW that that's just a legend, right?"

You hear another voice.

"Yeah, Y/n! That's just a legend. You need to stop believing these stupid stories from long ago."

More voices fill the room.

"It's not real!"

"It's a myth!"

"It's just a stupid story!"

"S T O P B E L I E V I N G I N S T U P I D L E G E N D S"

Your eyes grew wide, as tears formed in your eyes.

"T-That's NOT TRUE! It's REAL and I'M GONNA PROVE IT!"

You ran out of the lunch room, and out of the school.

"Y/n WAIT!" Bella yelled trying to stop you, but it was too late. You were already far away from the school. You ran to the only place you're thinking of right now. Mt. Ebott