Meet

* Mackie POV*

Why are these niggas leaving me by myself?! They know i hate it here. To creepy for me to be here.

While i was trying to get out Tori's bed, something dashed across the room. What the hell?!

I dashed to the door trying to get out, but the door was locked. Fuck!

" Dont be afraid Mackenzie." A deep voice said. I turned around seeing nothing. Whet?!

" Whos there?!" I yelled. I walked to the bed real slow like, only to be stopped by a hand around my waist. I know its not my hands because mines are on my face.

I didnt dare to turn around, already scared so whats the point. " Cant run Mackie. There's nowhere to run. Im here to only protect you." The deep voice said in my ear. Feeling the breath that hits my cheeks, heating them up. I feel another hand snake around my mouth, holding it. Why hold my mouth?  I try to scream, but his hand was closing all entrances of oxygen. I couldnt breath out or in. All i could smell was his sweating hand.

Still trying to move, but only to be pulled back up against a hard chest i pressumed. " This will take a second only." He said. He tilted my head, more access to my bare neck. Rape!!  Horrible pain ran thru my whole body. Screams in my head, but not out my mouth. To much pain runs over my body as i feel blood oozing out like a waterfall, not to the floor i pressume. Knowing that its not on the floor. I turn my head just alittle to see him bitting my neck. What the fuck dude?! Bitting necks arent cool at all! Vampire? Thats all that said in my head until blackness hit my eyes.

* Tori POV*

Relaxed and refresh, have no idea where i am or what happened. All i remember was th............ at dude that bit me!! Ohhhh, thats why i was knocked out. He's a vampire. Only they do that. I thought they never exicted?

I woke up to see me in the room with purple walls. My room in the house to be truthful. Looking ahead of the room, just in a daze.

I looked down to see a muscular arm around my waist. I looked up to see Derwin looking down at me.

" How long have i been out?" I asked. Since my arm was in a uncomfortable spot, i moved it to his hard chest. Thats better.

" For some time. Probably an hour or so. Not long. You feel different?" Now that i think about it, i do feel different. My body feels so flowey like. I have no idea how to decribe it.

" Kinda, did i turn into one?"

" No, i took blood only to mark you that your mine. Your not going to become one."

" Oh. What if i want to become one?"

" I would, but i dont want to make you one of us." Us? What did he mean by that?

" Who's us?"

" My brother's thats' with your sister and cousin." Oh, so they got bit too? Damn, its just national ' Bite the girl from a vampire that likes us' day.

" Oh, ok then. So what next?" I asked. Silence was around the room. My stomach growled, making the silence come to an end.

" You hungry i pressume." He said. I shake my head yes. " Lets go eat downstairs then." He got up and held his hand out to help me out the bed. I grabbed it and walked out the door. Still holding his big hand in my small hand, walking down the steps.

We made it to the kitchen and he told me to sit down. I sat as he opened the frige and grabbed the steaks. There were probably 10 of them in there. Where the food come from? Does he do it himself? Nope, nevermind. I saw the price tag on it. Where he get his money from? Ill ask later.

I watched him season the meat with some pepper and all that was in the cabnet. He finished with it and put in in the oven. How that oven still work? Must have updated it alittle.

I sat there staring at him, while he looked at me dumbfounded.

" What?" He said sitting next to me.

" You just look so cute cooking. Where you get it from?"

" Cooking skills?"

" No, where you get the meat from?"

" Oh, i work, just to hide my identity. Keep it clean, act like a normal teenager. You work?"

" Yeah, restaurant. Im a host."

" Nice. Im a cooker at a restaurant."

" Cool. So how long for the food to be ready?"

" Aahhh, 2-3 hours probably."

" So, what you wanna do?"

" Whatever you wanna do."

" I wanna go to my house to get my charger. And some other stuff."

" Ok then. We can go. Let me go to the bathroom."

" Ok then."

He walked upstairs to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the couch and sat. I thought about everything thats happened in this house. Its big and amazing.

Minutes later, he came back down. We walked out the door. When was the door open? Weird!

We made it to my house. I still had the keys luckly. I walked in and saw a note.

~ Note ~

Dear Tori, Mackie and Jesse

All of us are out for a week. Be good and dont destroy the house. I put money on the card for you incase we stay longer. Make sure yall stay in this house only.

~ Note over ~

" Well, our parents are out. Lets go upstairs." I said. He followed up the stairs with me. I opened my door to my room, dirty like always. I would clean, but im the lazyiest person ever!

" Do you ever clean your room?" He said.

" Nope. Im the lazyiest person. Im lazy alot." I said, grabbing three chargers and some other stuff. I packed it up in the bag and grabbed some snacks.

" Can you speed us to the house? I cant walk." I said.

" But we walked here." He said.

" Im lllllaaaazzzyyy!"

" (sighs) Ok then." He said. He picked me up bridal style, with the bag in his hand. He used his speed to get to the house. Thank the giraffe i didnt have to walk.

( A/N:- I say ' Thank the giraffe' because i usual say ' Thank the god' but not anymore. I use animal names. )

We walked back in the house. Two other boys were sitting on the couch. They looked at me and Derwin back and forth.

" Hello staring people." I said, setting the bag on the steps. I walked to the love chair and sat down. " Whats yall name?" I asked, cutting the silence in the room.

" Im Zelo." The pale one said.

" Im Chresanto. You must be Tori, huh?" The carmel boy said.

" Yes i am. I know which ones you guys must be with my friends." I say.

" Which one for me?" Chres said.

" Mackie. And Zelo is with Jesse. Thats easy." I said. " Dont yall need to get my cousin and sister upstairs?"

" Yeah, later." They both said.

We sat and talked about the house. I learned alot about it. And some little things about them. Derwin sat with me. I sat on his lap instead. I can get use to this place.