Fluff, Lime/Steamy, Lemon, Smut

Alright, so, I know it can be hard to understand what fanfictions are, especially if you're a new comer, or if you haven't tried all styles. So, enlighten yourself with this list so you don't make a mistake like me!!

Fluff- Fluff is like marshmallow whip, a warm blanket, or a snuggly pet. Fluff is light, soft, warm, fluffy, and innocent. Fluff includes cuddling, light kissing, noserubs, and handholds. Fluff is more than platonic, it's romantic, but not offensive, hot, or too sexual. It's whipped cream on hot chocolate with chocolate flakes.
             - Note: intense fluff can include light making out or such.

Lime/Steamy- Lime and Steam are generally the same thing. It's a hot shower with steam that fills up the bathroom, it's getting turned on, it's foreplay. It's the kind of scenes right before sex. Lime and Steam are usually intense making out (i.e. french kissing), teasing, sexual foreplay, or starting to remove clothes.

Lemon- Descriptive sex. Period. Depth of the description will vary depending on the author and the story. Uncomfortable and hot.

Smut- WARNING: DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND THINK IT WAS LIGHT LIME. I ASSURE YOU IT IS NOT. Smut is 50 Shades of Grey. Pure, described sex and bondage. You sold your soul to the devil, might as well enjoy it before you burn for eternity.

There ya go! Each of the most popular of romance descriptions. Anything else you guys need?