Chapter 26: All Geared Up

Dark Link's POV: "Link, take it easy! You got beaten by a girl and you're already going haywire!" I exclaimed, chuckling a bit. Link tried doing a death blow on me, but I dodged. "I ain't going down this easily," I tried getting Link to run away or something, but the idiot wouldn't leave! "Do you really think you can just barge into my castle like that?" I rolled my eyes, putting my sword back. Link looked confused again, but remained alarmed.

"I'm not going to battle you right now, I have better things to do." Link put his sword back also, somehow, he saw I really meant it. Which was odd, he never trusts me, nor do I trust him. "Thank you, now leave."

---

My body tingled as I exited the television, it's been a few days, I haven't seen ______ or BEN. I had the idea of making a visit, just to go see what ______ was up to. For BEN, she was rather special. I don't think he'd mind if I was with her for a day, would he? She entertains me constantly, but with BEN in the middle, it's like I can't even stand 2 feet from her. As I walked through the mansion, I stopped by the kitchen. A knife laid innocently on the floor. "Better on the floor than covered in blood," I muttered to myself.

Walking upstairs, I noticed the odd silence as the very familiar ringing went through my ears. I searched through each and every room, nobody was in them. It was like they all went out for a killing spree at the same time. I mean, they do that often, but I don't think BEN would bring _____ along or leave her alone in the mansion.

...Would he?

I shook my head, opening the door to the last bedroom in the hall. Of course he wouldn't! He cares for her way too much. I reached to open the door, "Perhaps BEN and _____ are having their... privacy?" My thoughts were cut off when I entered a pitch black room, all I could hear was a low muffling and shifting. I blushed, knowing what was going on here. "I'm s-sorry, I'll l-leave you two a-alone," as I went to close the door, I heard BEN's voice. "Dark Link? Is that you?" Asked a voice. I quickly knew it was BEN's.

Flickering the light switch, I raised an eyebrow. BEN was tied up in a chair, "What happened?" BEN sighed, "No time for that, untie me."

---

BEN decided to go search for _____ since she wasn't at mansion. Once he explained everything that happened, my normal anger seemed to increase. I didn't know this guy who apparently tied BEN up, but I certainly wanted to rip his guts out. We made a plan. But then Jeff came in the picture and we had to change literally everything.

"Got it?" BEN asked, me and Jeff nodded in return. "Alright guys... We have GOT to get her back," BEN continued.

Walking out the front door, we began looking for _____ through the forest, eventually reaching a road. "I hope we find her soon..."