Y/N

This is my first time writing imagines so please don't judge. Enjoy!

"Y/N don't leave me I love you,"Cameron said looking into your eyes.

"No I can't do this anymore I just can't Cameron. All this fighting is killing me. I don't want to do this anymore,"you say tears pouring out of your eyes.

    "What are you trying to say,"Cameron says a tear slipping out of his eye.

"I don't want to be with you anymore,"you say more tears start to fall. You didn't want to leave him ever but things weren't working out.

"Y/N I love you. Your my one and only. I don't want anyone but you. You bring out the good in me. The only one who has understood me and loved me through good and bad! Don't leave me not today. Not never! I love with all my heart and will continue to fight for you every single second of every hour,"Cam says making you break down.

He walks over to you and grabs your hands to stand you up. He cups your face into his hands and kisses you.

*Authors Note*

Ermagerd I think I did pretty food! I mean good not food..I love food haha. Anyways if you listen to Skinny Love by Birdy it really gives you the feels like no joke.. Well I take requests so comment your name and what you want it to be about and I'll post it on here! Thanks I love you all byee:)