Meeting Again

Meeting Again

Justin's POV

I know it's already been 8 years since I saw her but the memory is still fresh in my mind I still feel gentle touch, her warm brown eyes and her sweet smile always stay in the back of my mind.

FLASHBACK

I never saw her again after that day at the Park....

Sometimes in my spare time I would wait for her there for hours and hours but she never came. 

I never got the chance of asking her full name, all I got was Lyca.

On the first day of school I asked everyone if they knew her.

They did.

But they told me she moved away.

.

.

.

.

.

I was too late..... 

She was gone....

I wasn't much focused in class after that, all I could think about was her.

I didn't know why that girl had such an affect on me.

I tried to shake it off knowing I would eventually forget about her.

.

.

.

But i didn't she stayed in the back of my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I arrived home I lied on my bed facing the ceiling letting out a big sigh.

Just forget about her, just let her go. I told myself.

.

.

.

But I couldn't.....

She wasn't the kind of person you would forget easily.

I placed my hand on the cheek where she kissed me.

I smiled, there was no way I would forget her.

There was just no way.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 Years Later

I can't believe I'm finally qualified to enter the voice kids. I won't waste this second chance.

I'll make my family proud and coach Bamboo proud.

Right now I was having rehearsals with Hans and Romalyn for the upcoming battle rounds and we were just waiting for coach bamboo and our secret mentor of the day.

I'm thinking it could be Gary V. or Donna Cruz or Jaya to be honest any filipino singer could be coming.

"Alright kids before we start rehearsals I have a special guest for you all, please welcome Jane Gairanod." Coach Bamboo announced revealing the season 1 champion.

Her name was Jane Gairanod, she won the shows first season and only being 9 years old at the time.

I'll admit I have a big crush on her ever since I saw her in season 1.

But I couldn't shake the fact she looked very familiar to me.

could she be......?

No she's gone, she's forgotten you by now. I told myself.