Chapter 4//Neighboors

The next morning I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Today we had pancakes, bacon, and hash browns, "could I have your bacon?" Mike asked "haha you wish" I replied. "Hey mom can I go out later" I asked "ooooo are you gunna go see that boy" my sister Hannah asked teasingly. "No" I replied with a bit of an attitude. "of course you can go out honey, oh and try to make some new friends" my mom said, "thanks mom ur the best" I said. "Mind if I ask, but where's dad." Mike asked, "oh he had to leave early to work" my momma answerd "oh ok" mike said. After breakfast I went up stairs to chose an outfit to wear about 2 hours later I finally decided on blue denim shorts a plaid long sleeve shirt around the shorts and a black crop top with some black converse (as seen above⬆️). I decided to do my hair straight my hair was about to my waist and it was brown from the top and started getting lighter towards the end so  basically  an ombré. " mom I'm going to ride my penny board Around the neighborhood" I said "okay sweetie be careful" she replied. My neighbor hood was pretty big which was a problem because about 10 minutes into me riding my penny board I was already lost! I decided to go to the right which then I took a turn and then I took a left and a right,left, straight and finally I took one last turn then I found myself near an opening around the woods. The opening was hidden so I entered it to find a meadow full of daises, roses, tulips, and daphadils there were butterfly's everywhere. I got a few pictures for Instagram and then left while I was on my way back I still wasn't sure what way to go since I was still lost. I entered the woods since it was still day I wanted to get more photos. I continued riding my penny board DING I got a message I opened it to see it was from Kayla then I forgot I was on my penny board and ACCIDENTALLY crashed into someone!

Grayson's POV
I was walking around the woods to get my head cleared, then I saw someone on a penny board and I thought she was gunna move to the side so I didn't and then she crashed right into me. She landed in my arms, "oh my gosh I am so sorry" she said with out looking up. "It's okay" I said. "I am so sorry" she said "no really it's okay" I responded. She finally looked up at me and I remembered I saw her at the airport. "Do I know you" i said "I don't think so" she said uncertain, "well.......I......gotta go" she said "wait" I said but she was already on her penny board riding off.

Nikki's POV
I didn't even look up at the person to see who he was I just said sorry and he said it as okay. When I looked up at him I remembered who he was he was the guy I saw at the airport he asked me if I remembered him and I said no even thought I did know him. With out thinking I left and kept riding my penny board. I was back in my neighborhood I don't know how but I was and then walked up to my house. "How was your time with lover boy" Hannah asked teasing me, "ugh how many times do I have to tell you I don't know him" I said. "You didn't answer my question" she said "omg Nicole Rose Rivers you were with him weren't you" my sister said "can we talk about this upstairs" I said because my brother was eavesdropping. "Okay spill the beans" she said "first calm down, second let me explain" I said. I told her about how I got lost and how I ran into him and she catched me and all she said was "wow". After our girl talk I decided to watch teen wolf which btw is like the best show, when I heard my front door ring it was only me and Hannah at the house right now and Hannah was in the shower which meant I had to go get the door. I answered the door and saw him the guy I ran into, "oh hey" he said surprised to see me "hey.. Um what are you doing here" I asked in a nice way, "oh um I'm your next door neighbor and my family wanted to invite you and your family to have dinner with us tonight" he said "oh....um" I was about to say no but I was then rudely interrupted by Hannah "we would love to go"she said. "Ok be next door by 7" he said "o...Okayy" I said stammering. When he left I looked at Hannah with a serious look on my face "you know mom, dad, and mike are not gunna be home until tomorrow" I said rudely to her "will you calm down...you and me are gunna go to that dinner tonight, besides I already asked mom and dad and they gave us permission as long as we both go" she said with an excited look on her face. "Ugh.....fine I'll go" I said with a small smile on my face.

Authors note: hey guys this one was longer so yeah! I'm thinking about posting 4 times a week! Love u all xoxo!✨💜💞