Proluge

Authors p.o.v
"Lucy you need to go now!!"
"But..but..mama" little Lucy starts to cry.
"Don't worry hunny there will be a part in life when you need to come back." Layla said before hugging her child and teleporting her to a place called in Magnolia.(did I spell that right)
Little Lucy sees someone walk up to her.
" GET UP YOU LITTLE WRINCH"
'what??'lucy thought
"LMAO she is soo weak"
Lucy woke up finding herself being beat up on by a short white haired girl.
Lucy stood up dusting her self off.
"Wow.. Are you done yet " Lucy said holding her bleeding arm, while she 'cryed'
"Whatever weakling, just stay away from Natsu or next time I'll kill you." the white head said walking off.
"If only u can, also She really is pathetic"Lucy mumbled.
Lucy went to her locker and checked if anyone was around. Lucy then mummbled a spell
"Ohh heaveans I have been wounded  I ask of you to heal my wounds and return it to normal"
After that Lucy started to flow and then was all healed.
'Only if I could show them my true power' Lucy thought while smirking.
                                 Lucy's p.o.v
  After class today Lisanna the white haired b* came up to me.
"HEY WEAKLING WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE ALREADY" Lissana yelled.
"Wow, Lissana how did you know I was leaving" I smilled brightly to annoy her.
"Tch.. Wait your leaving yayyayaya finally we don't have to have a weakling like you in MY school anyone(Lissana transformed into one of her spirit animals and scratches Lucy) any ways what  school is letting a weakling join their school"
I smiled getting up and said" Fiore Academy with a scholarship" I saw she was getting jealous I already knew it was her dream school. I was lying about the scholarship part, but I saw it ticked her off. I tried not to laugh. I was planning on getting kicked out of the school in a month. I mean I have to leave in a way that represents  my reputation.
  *the next day in class
MISS LUCY HEARTFILLA COME TO THE PRINCIPLES OFICE RIGHT NOW.
I smirked and left class.
The next thing I know I'm expelled.

       At fiore Academy
I was thinking if I should kinda be like a nerd. While I walking to school there was a dumb ass who bumped into me.
"Hey blond nerd you need to say sorry to me" the blond guy said, I'm guessing he is a popular guy urg. I ignored hi. and keep walking tell he stopped me and walked in front.
I sighed "I'm sorry.....that you don't pay attention to your surrondings" I smirked.
"No one back talks to the Mighty-" I cut him off
"-idiotic guy with a big ego..
" there was silence for a couple of secounds for him to think about what I said, then he grew a tick mark I smirked holding in my laugh. He opened up his mouth, but before he can I cut him off again."Thought so."I gave him a smirk then left. I saw his black haired friend smirk when I said that so I winked at him, I think he blushed but he looked away he was kinda cute also, I just shrugged it off.
The when I walked into the hallway and saw one my old Bff I was so excited to she get until I fully turned around and saw HER BEING BULLIED BY A GUY WITH PIERCINGS AND A GUY WITH AN LIGHTING SCAR. No none of my true friends get bullied. I walked up to him and said

  HI PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME THIS IS MY FIRST book.Thank you for reading I'll make it longer on the weekends.