↳ early life + personality & appearance

BEFORE BIRTH

BEFORE BIRTH

Stephanie Martin, former gang member turned firefighter, and bank company project manager, Clark Allen, met in a Los Angeles Bar in December 2000. They realized they recognized one another from high school.

They soon reconnected once more and slept together. Stephanie realized she made a huge mistake, because she was married and had a child at the time. However she told Clark, who at first was mad, but they both continued to be friends but still occasionally sleep together, since they honestly couldn't resist one another.
They slowly but surely ended up falling in love.

Stephanie discovered she was pregnant in May 2001. Stephanie wanted to abort the baby, but Clark convinced her to keep it, promising he would take care of it. Stephanie filed soon filed for divorce in her marriage and got partial custody of her other daughter, Delilah from her marriage to her ex-husband.

BIRTH AND EARLY LIFE

Sandra Maria-Awge Allen was born on February 16th, 2002, in Santa Ana, California. Sandra's mother had left California and moved back to her hometown of Riverdale, immediately after she was born.

Sandra was raised a single father. At a young age, she was a gymnast and loved singing. She also loved bonfires at the beach and hosted them.

Sandra was very popular back at her high school in Santa Ana. Her best friends were Anthony Davis and Janet Ross. She had a boyfriend, Ryan Anderson, for a while, and worked as a lifeguard during her summers.

She lost her virginity to Ryan during her freshman year, but broke things off with him due her feeling unsatisfied emotionally within the relationship.

Sandra lived in California until the late August 2017, her father abruptly moved them to his hometown of Riverdale because of a job relocation and cheaper living expenses.

( Sandra arrived in Riverdale in the time around season 1 episode five )

RIVERDALE

Sandra made friends with Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Archie Andrews, Kevin Keller, and Jughead Jones soon into her move. She soon finds a better friend in Emily Banjaree, a senior, 1 week into her move. She also meets varsity football captain and one of Riverdale's resident golden boys, Reggie Mantle.

She started officially dating Reggie Mantle, in early October 2017.

In December 2017, she meets her half sister, Deliah Anderson, at Pop's during the holidays, unbeknownst to both that they are related.