PLEASE READ

Okay, so I have a new story, with an intro chapter and whatnot wrote already. It's basically an intro the what the characters are like and stuffs like that. It isn't published yet though.

I need your guy's opinion on what genre it is going to be! I'll have a vote. I don't have an official plot yet, but I have different ideas for each genre if I choose it. The man character is female. So comment you're vote or ideas for the plot and maybe even other genres I didn't post.

So here are options.

Romance, based in high school like many on wattpad are. No fantasy or anything.

Romance, in high school, but with fantasy mixed in. (Werewolves, vampires, etc. please recommend species if you vote for this.)

Fantasy, without romance. The main character would still possibly find a love interest but it wouldn't be about just the relationship and more about the main character herself.

Fantasy–adventure. This would be about the character having a journey and such, with many mythical creatures mixed in.

Romance–horror/creepy. This would be about the main character falling in love with a ghoul or something weird like that, and nearly dying a few times perhaps.

Alright! Please vote, your guy's opinion means a lot to me. I want to know how I'm doing in manything I make.

And asks you can leave suggestions, of course. If you want. 😙