The beginning

It has been a week since the whole edolas incident. Lately, Lucy has noticed, well let's say less attention from her team. She was beginning to feel left out. Ever since Lisanna return she have been treated differently. "I know it's great news that Lisanna is back and alive. I mean it's great that she's alive," she mumbled to herself. She was sitting in her room getting ready to continue her novel but couldn't focus because of her uneasy heart. "Maybe I'll go to the guild now." She said while smiling. She knew her nakama and believed in them. She knows they are probably paying less attention to her because well what would you do if a precious friend that died many years ago happen to be alive.

She walked in the guild and well everything was normal. Same old loud guild that she knew and fell in love with. Mira was standing near the counter, Cana was engulfing herself with alcohol and Elfman was babbling about being a man as usual. She laughs to herself and walked towards a table where Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray and Lisanna is sitting. "Hey, guys!" she said walking up to them.

"Oh, Hey Lucy," Erza said with a smile to her face.

"Luccy, you're finally here," said Happy

"WHAT! really, really," said Natsu in his usual loud and obnoxious voice.

"hmm," said Lisanna smiling.

"What are you guys talking about," asked Lucy as she sits down next to Erza.

"Oh, Lisanna is telling us how edolas was like and the normal routine of edolas Natsu." Erza explain.

"HAHAHAHA!" laugh Gray,"Natsu is such a wimp!" he said cracking up.

"What! DAMN IT, You wanna go!!" he said, clenching his fist as flames wrapped around his hand.

"Yeah!! Let's go slanted eye!"

"Droopy eye!"

"Flame Ball!!"

"Snowman!!"

"Stop it!" interrupted Erza as she perpetually jammed her fist into their heads.

"Wow...Erza" Lucy said a little scared.

"Aye!" Happy said.

"hehehe," Lisanna laugh,"You guys haven't changed," Natsu, Gray, Erza and Happy just stared at her.

"W-What" Lisanna said embarrassed from their glances.

"Nothing, it feels nice to have you back," said Erza with a warm smile. Lucy couldn't help but smiled to herself while looking at this happy scene.

"Lucy, creepy, why are you smiling like that," said Happy with that annoying look. "You look like a fish"

"DAMN CAT!" she said as she gave her her famous Lucy kick to him.

"AYE!"" Happy said as he flew without the use of his wings.

"Happy!!" Natsu screamed,"Oi Lucy, why did you do that?!" he said switching the angle of his head to Lucy than to the flying Happy. After that everyone starting laughing like crazy.

"Lucy you're not going to get a boyfriend like this." said Gray in a joking manner.

"Gray-sama shouldn't be worry about Lucy's boyfriend, you have Juvia!" Juvia said while pouring a waterfall of tears towards him. 

"AHHH!!" The whole guild burst up and began to rumble.

"oi gray control ya women!!!" said Wakaba. Lucy started to laugh like crazy and instantly forgot the reason why she was so upset moments before. She felt silly that she doubted them.

However, during this commotion, a white-haired woman watch conspicuously as she stared at Lucy with a blank expression. This new girl was taking attention away from her and she hated it.