o n e

Jimin ruffled his pink hair before the mirror to make it decent enough for class. Jimin was a 21 year old who recently moved out to his own apartment and was tired of living off of fast food, so he decided to take cooking lessons.

"Jimin, I don't see why you have to do this honey, I could've taught you how to cook," Jimin's mom said to him over the phone.

"I know eomma but I didn't want you to travel all the way to Seoul to just teach me how to cook. I earned some money from work to be able to pay the expenses for the classes so you have nothing to worry about."

Jimin put his cellphone on speaker while he put his arms inside his baby blue shirt then moved close to the mirror to button it up.

"Honey, you shouldn't of had wasted money on cooking classes. Do you know how much chefs benefit from people who don't know how to cook? These people charge you so much and barely teach you anything and make you lose your money. I just don't know why you did that Jimin."

Jimin sighed and stayed silent while he got ready. Jimin's silence felt uncomfortable for his mother so she ended up sighing, breaking the silence once and for all.

"Jimin, just promise me that if you learn something that I don't know, that you'll show me okay?" Jimin smiled and nodded his head as if his mother could see him.

"I will. I love you, I will visit you soon okay eomma? Tell appa I said hello."

"I will honey, have fun."

Jimin nodded once again and seconds later, heard the line cut off. Jimin sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He didn't know what to wear so he decided to go a bit casual with a side of fancy. Jimin put on his socks and then his shoes, glancing at the clock and realizing he had plenty of time to spare. Jimin got his apron that he bought the day before and gently placed it over his forearm as he grabbed his keys, wallet and cellphone, then went out the door.

Jimin turned on his car via his car keys so that when he got there, he switched the gear to drive and began to make his way to the cooking class he so anxiously anticipated for.

When Jimin reached the restaurant, he parked his car close to a brand new BMW then made his way inside, revealing the striking interior of place. The walls were a shade of nude, pillars spread all over the place with white fabric hanging off of the corners connecting them. The lights were dimmed to set a romantic mood which became relaxing to Jimin.

The pink haired man walked near the tables and gently brushed his fingers against the table fabric as he walked by them.

"What are you doing," a deep voice stated making Jimin jump. The pink haired man became still in fear when he began to hear footsteps approach him.

"I asked you what you were doing. No one is supposed to be here," the deep voice stated from behind Jimin, sounding much closer than before.

Jimin took a deep breath before turning around and making eye contact with one of the most beautiful men he ever laid his eyes on. The man, who was staring directly into Jimin's eyes, had raven hair that complemented his pale complexion beautifully. The man was wearing an apron, but a white shirt with a black and red stripped shirt underneath it was visible to Jimin. Streaks of hair were wet with sweat but then the man wiped it before smiling at Jimin.

"I mean, if you want I could take a picture. It'll last longer," the man laughed as he wiped his hands on his apron. Jimin came back from his own reality to witness the man's beautiful gummy smile. The man standing in front of Jimin was a literal mixture of sex god and teddy bear and Jimin didn't understand how it was possible.