Chapter 26

Ariels point of view

"Shoot me." I laugh. I feel light headed and numb. I don't want to be drunk by the time beau gets here.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" Louis asks me. I notice that I've blanked out. I shake my head. I don't feel too bad just a little tingly. Niall spins the bottle and dare Liam to take of his shirt. He happily agrees and ends up taking his pants off instead. Sam laughs the hardest when he does that. I look at the door one more time and see familiar brown hair and piercing green eyes. Finally beau has arrived. I walk up to him and hug him.

"Babe! You made it!" I smiles. He's dressed very nice, a little too nice.I almost jump on him but fall instead.

"You didn't have to dress up." I say as I look up at him.

"Are you drunk?" He frowns.

"No no. My heel made me fall." I say truthfully. She nods and kisses my lips. I kiss him longer and hope that Niall is watching us.

"Can we talk?" His deep Australian voice rings in my ears. His voice is heavy and sad.

"Sure. Is something wrong?" I ask. He has pity in his eyes. I can tell something is chewing at him.

"Lets go to your room." He whispers in my ear. I nod very hesitant. I push everyone out of our way as I walk to my room. I lay in my bed and wait for him to join me. He sits on my bed and sighs.

"Ariel." He starts. I sit up and make eye contact with him. He's about to tell me bad news I can tell. The loud music isn't helping this situation right now. He doesn't want to look at me. Is he going to break up with me?

"Beau what's wrong? You're scaring me." I say. My voice is very weak.

He sighs loudly.

"Remember when I told you my life long dream was to go to the same school as my mum?" He says. I nod, his moms college is all the way back in Australia. Is he leaving me?

"Well I got in." He says. Finally everything in my life just crashes down. I knew it wouldn't be so simple. Everyone always leaves, they can't take me. I'm too much for anyone.

"So you're leaving me?" My voice cracks. I'm not going to hold him back on his dream. It's his life not mine.

"I'm leaving the county for school. I'm not leaving you. I'll always be with you forever and always. But with school over there I won't have to time to do anything. Including call or text you. This school is very strict and hard. I want to be 100% focused. I still want to be with you but now that Niall is back I'm not sure you want to be with me." Beau says. I start to become angry.

"You're making excuses. You just want to have fun in your college life. Just break up with me and leave me. I'm used to it." I tearfully say. He puts his hand up to my cheek but I slap it away.

"I don't want you to be angry with me love. I wanted to tell you earlier but it was hard. I don't want to lose you. Right now things are going to get hard and I know it won't work out." Beau explains. He's trying to make me face him but I won't have it. I finally decide to give him a chance. We're going to have a break and he's not leaving me. At least he told me he's leaving. All I can do now is enjoy our little time together. I face him again.

"When do you leave?" I say. My sniffles are loud as I'm trying to control my crying.

"Tomorrow morning." And with those words all anger sweeps through my body. He is leaving me. That's why he was hiding from me, that's why his brothers were helping him. Instead of spending it with me he hid.

"I can't believe you." I scoff. I run out of my room and back into the party.

Nialls point of view

She finally reappears into my sight. She doesn't have messy hair or any unbuttoned buttons on her shirt. I'm glad to see she didn't really do anything. At least I hope she didn't.

She actually looks like she's crying. Beau runs after her but she pushes him away. I try not to stare at them but I know they're fighting. I try not let my excitement show. Finally she screams something at him and he leaves this house. She grabs a drink and chugs it down. I don't like that she's drinking, she's going to be sick tomorrow. Louis taps my shoulder and blink a few times. I take another drink of my water and pretend it burns. It's just water in a beer bottle and nobody suspects it.

Ariel comes back to out little circle and takes two more shots. I take the vodka and hide it behind me while everyone cheers her on. I sit by her and hope she doesn't notice. She hands me a shot glass and then another to deena.

"Now all the couple take a shot." She smiles brightly. I know she's crying on the inside.

"Couple, psh." Deena takes the shot and laughs. Ariel looks confused and takes sams drink.

"Hey that'smine!" Sam laughs her words are slurred. Ariel again starts to chug it down. She shuts her eyes as she takes the drink in. I take the bottle away again.

"Give it back." She spits. I set next to me and ignore her. She jumps on top of me and reaches for it.

Everyone soon scatters around and starts dancing or doing whatever they do.

"Here. Take mine." I hand her my water beer. Hopefully she doesn't taste the difference.

"No!" She stubbornly pushes the bottle away. She leans in closer to me and tries to get her drink again. She's so close that if I lean in we'd be kissing. She stops and thinks for a little. A smirk on her face. The same smirk she does when she's about to tease me.