Chapter 5

Little note: I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Time skip to next week 

Monday:

(Ayano's POV)

"I just wanted to say you look lovely today." I said with a fake cheerful voice.

"Wow, really. It's so nice of you to say so Ayano-chan" Kokona replies. I just wish that this b*tch would go drown herself or something. 

Speaking of drown herself.... I just got an idea. An EXCELLENT idea.....

(Kokona's POV)

It was so nice of Ayano to say that...

Anyway, after she complimented me, I walked towards my friends.

"Morning Kokona-chan!" I heard them say. "Morning everyone!" I replied back. The rest of the morning was spent gossiping and talking about stuff. "Has anyone noticed that Budo has been acting different lately?" Mei-chan asked us "yeah thats true, I noticed it too." Yui added. "But seriously what's with him though?" Saki asked. "There were a bunch of rumors about him having a crush on Ayano." Yuna said. 'Huh, strange. I thought Budo took a liking at Osana...'  I thought...

(Ayano's POV)

Since I have nothing better to do I walked around the campus. First I went to the roof. "HIIIIII AYANO!!!! HOWWWW AREEE YYOOOUU TODAYTYY???" I was greeted by the sickeningly annoying voice of Midori. Errrrr.... why haven't I killed her again?

"Hello to you too Midori-chan." I greeted her with a fake smile. After that I walked passed her and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Oka stalking the Basu sisters. Mai standing on the other side of the rooftop. Nothing strange. Then I went around the gardening club. It smelling like flowers. I greeted the members and went back to the fountain area. 

When  I arrived there, I noticed Kokona-chan running towards the front of the school. So I followed her. 

"I told you not to call me while I'm at school." 

Huh, strange...

"That was a one time thing, I don't want to do it again."

The hell??!

"How much did you say? Ok then. How about tonight where we met last time in Sisuta town?"

What in the heavens? Is she doing compensated dating?

"Ok see you tonight"

Huh, looks like she's engaging in it after all. That just gave me a perfect idea...

-time skip to after class- 

(Ayano's POV)

Since I need to be home before I forget, I'm gonna have to skip club. So I walked going to the martial arts club. "Hey Budo-senpai!" I said still faking my happiness. "Hello Aya-chan. What brings you here this early? Club activity doesn't start 'till 5:00." He said. "Oh, I have some important things to do at home. Can I skip club activity for today?" I ask politely.

"Sure Aya-chan. It's okay" 

"Thanks budo-senpai. See ya tomorrow" I said goodbye and rushed home. 

-at home-

(Still Ayano)

Ok, so first I need to think about it. I need to make my gossip believeable. I took out my notebook and wrote a few options for my gossip.

'I heard Kokona-chan talking to a man about compensated dating.'

Nah that makes me seem like her stalker.

'I saw kokona with a slightly older man while I was in Sisuta town.'

Now that's believeable.

So I rushed to my room and opened the school's page on Facebook. 

"I saw kokona with a slightly older man while I was in Sisuta town." I typed.

And, post. 

-about 5 mins later-

Mei Mio commented: " I think I saw her too"

Yuna Huna replied: "Me too. I didn't think it was her."

Hehe, my work here is done....

(Tuesday)

(Ayano's POV)

Today is the big day. Today I'm gonna gossip about Kokona.

While walking to school, I bump into a certain someone...

"Ouch! What gives?! Watch where your going next time!" I yelled. I looked up to see Budo. "Oh, um... Sorry Budo-Senpai." I apologized. "It's alright Aya-chan. I wasn't looking where I was going. Anyway, do you mind if I walked you to school?" He asked cheerfully with a very small tint to pink on his cheeks. "Ok, sure Budo-senpai." I agreed. So both of us walked to school. 

"Hey Budo, have you heard that Kokona was in Sisuta Town with an old man last night?" I asked him. "No I haven't Aya-chan. And what do you mean?" He asked. "I mean Compensated dating. Kokona looked like she was engaging in compensated dating last night." I answered. "Huh, strange. But I don't like it. Although I saw her the other day talking on the phone about going out with someone.." he added. "I don't know Budo-senpai, I don't know." I told him. "Please Aya-chan, call me Budo." He told me. "Ok... Budo." I replied with a genuine smile.

===================

Hey guys, 

Sorry for the long update. Since its summer vacation, my mom lets me do extra chores, so I kinda have little time to write and I had writes block for a while. Anyway, I'm back. Oh, and please check out@HumanityNeedsMoreTea she's a really good author and she wrote my favorite "X reader story". I can say it here or @KawaiiMinAmii will tell me friends about it. Just check her out and follow her. Oh, and to all the Attack on Titan fans, especially to the Levi Fangirls, I suggest her story "Roomates" it's a nice story. Anyway guys that's it for now. See ya!

~Ella