Intro

Can you even believe that one of the purest human alive engaged with an agreement with the devil?

Yes, a real devil.

Park Jimin is a big fan of the band vocalist, Jeon Jungkook, the devil who always keeps an eye on him, the devil that wants this one hell of a pure soul.

What's different?

The devil begged him for an agreement, kneeled before this pure human to beg for a favor that he can never take back, forget nor escape which is;

To marry him, be the devil's partner for a life time.

Not to love him, or maybe it's an extra but the devil needs help, an aid to bring back hell into it's normal state, to bring back the seven sins that escaped the realm, he needed a companion; a pure one that he can stain.

The devil will get power from him everytime this pure boy would stain himself with a sin, and because this boy is way too pure and loved the vocalist too much;

He commited himself to the Devil's agreement.

----------------------------
I'm back with this story fam, this is a old idea of mine written in tagalog in my old account with different characters but now I rewrote this with our favorite pair Jikook.

Main Characters:
Park Jimin
Jeon Jungkook

Main Theme: Mystery/Thriller and Romance

Disclaimers and Warnings:
This work is only pure fiction. Characters, events and accidents are only work of the author's wild and crazy imagination and I don't own the K-pop group BTS or any characters and settings involved.

There will be also smut content on this one.

Your thoughts about this would be appreciated!