Part 8

Raglak stay in that position for few minutes. Ragini gets relaxed. Laksh get free from her and stand near window. She will be looking at him.

Laksh: studying MS was your dream right, Ragini...

Ragini: how do you know about it Laksh.. That was my dream.. But not now..

Laksh: why not now..?

Ragini: I wanted to do MS before marriage, but later I wanted to marry you instead of doing MS.
I wanted to resume my dream again, after your betrayal towards me. Now, you have changed, this what I wanted Laksh, I love you, more than MS...

Laksh: dreams are not the one which are supposed to leave for something. Can you be happy without succeeding your dream,,?

Ragini: no way, but you are my dream Laksh... If you are with me, I want nothing else.. That's why, I wanted to marry you instead of studying abroad.

Laksh: so, you were angry on me and you wanted your studies. Now, I'm with you, you don't need that... If any other day we fight again...?

Ragini looks him shockingly.

Laksh: I'm not telling that we will fight, but in future you shouldn't think, that you left your dream education for me. That day you may get upset on me...

Ragini: no Laksh, I will never think like that....you are everything to me...

Laksh: even you are everything to me Ragini... I have neglected you before, but later I have started loving you with deep heart.

She looks at him emotionally.
Laksh: you have sacrificed your dream for me. That is the proof for your love. Now I will give back your dreams to you. That will be proof of my love....

Ragini couldn't control anymore and runs to him, hugs him tightly.
"I'm sorry Laksh, I have hurt you many times..."

"I made you sad, you made me sad, hissa barabar.. Now, leave that matter.." He says.

"But Laksh, I don't want to go US. I don't want to leave you." She says.

"It is just two years Ragini,.. Is your visa interview tomorrow?" He asks.

"But, how do you know, Laksh?"

"I know everything, after all I'm in love with you..." He leaves the hug. "Get ready with all documents..." He says and goes away. Ragini looks on...

....
Swara: have you gone mad Laksh, you want to send her abroad!!

San: kya yar.. You have struggled to gain her love, now again...

Laksh: it is her dream, let it get fulfilled.

Swara: can you stay without her..?

A tear drops from his eye... "I can't, but I have to. If I say this, she will never go. So, I have to be strong before her..." Says Laksh.

Swasan houses are busy with all marriage arrangements. Within one week, the marriage day is going to come.
Balu: arey lucky, from when you have been loving her this much??

Laksh laughs and tells, "the first time when I saw her, but Later I realized that I love her. That day, when she did not open the doors for long time..I was really worried. As soon as she opened the doors, I felt hell happy.. I'm an idiot, I could have realized it earlier."

Sanky: yes your are idiot...
San and Balu hug Laksh.
Swara looks them with teary eyes.

Ragini listens everything. They didn't see her.