Chapter 3

You walked into the bus, instantly greeted with the delicious scent of pizza. You sit down and grab a small slice of Y/F/P  *your favourite pizza*

"So what did you two do on your walk?" Frank asks with a smirk. "Oh nothing really, just talked." You reply, blushing a little bit. "Haha, anyways... you guy want to watch a movie or something?" He asks. You and Gerard both nod your heads and Gerard gets up to go help frank pick a movie. After a while the boys chose to put on the hunger games. You sit between frank and Gerard on the couch. As soon at the movie starts you feel your eyelids start to get heave and you slowly shut your eyes... before you knew it you were asleep. You are woken by arms wrapping around your body and picking you up. "Gerard" you mumble.."hey.. I'm just carrying you to bed." He whispers. His soft whispers send sparks of electricity all through your body. A feeling that you enjoyed. Gerard place you in your bed and started to walk out.." no... stay." You say to him. You move over and lift up the blanket. He crawls in and lays next to you. Before he can say anything you drift off to sleep again.

You wake up the next morning and try to sit up, but you are being pulled down by a pair of arms. You struggle to get up and before you know it Gerard practically jumps out of the bed. That god you are both fully clothed. He stares at you for a bit before asking if you are okay... you hesitate before saying " yeah sorry, I forgot you were in the bed... it just scared me a bit."

You get up and walk into the kitchen with Gerard.. "do you want to help me make pancakes?" He asks. You nod and head into the kitchen. You grab the eggs out of the fridge and begin mixing them before you get hit in the back of the head by something. You turn around and see Gerard laughing his head off holding a bag of flour. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST THROW FLOUR AT ME." You say as you grab a handful and chuck it in his face. You crack up laughing and Gerard starts to chase you around the kitchen. Eventually he catches you and you both fall to the ground. You lay on top of him.. face as red as a tomato. He starts to lean in and so do you, then all of a sudden.......... A bird hits the window of the bus and scares the shit out of both of you.

I'm so sorry that this chapter is short and stupid... I'm just in the middle of doing five assignments and I'm not in the best mood lmao... Halp meh