-14-

Eunhye's POV

I woke up early,as always,to go to school,but i decided to change into someone better.I remove my specs and change it into contacts,my contacts are transparent,but its still graded.I just let my light-brown hair down,the ends are normally curled.I'm not wearing any oversized sweatshirt or hoodies right now since it's kinda hot too.

Taehyung's POV

I'm so feeling down these days,I already caught my girlfriend scratch that,ex-girlfriend cheating on me,last friday,i was about to call her for a date at the bubble tea,but i saw her there,with another guy,being all lovey-dovey,y'know,of course they're kissing,arghh.She's such a playgirl,if that's what you called that.

what eunhye said was true,i need to apologize to her for yelling and saying hurtful words.

It's already first class,but she hasn't arrive yet,just when the teacher is about to teach lessons,the door burst open,revealing a stunning-girl,who's that?

Wait................................EUNHYE?!??!

"Sorry Mrs.Park,i missed the bus so i had to walk to school" She explains.

"Wait,are you a new student,or you just entered a wrong classroom?"Mrs.Park asks, "Ah,No,I'm Do Eunhye,Mrs.Park" She said, "ohh,sorry dear,it's okay you may now take a seat"Mrs.Park said murmurs then can be heard at the whole class

"Oh,Damn,She's so hot" "Imma hit on her" "And imma tweet bout dis shit" "why didn't i noticed she's hot" "it's because shes always wearing oversized sweatshirts and hoodies" "yah,why are you pulling my jacket" "bruh,to cover my boner" "caroline" "please go to my funeral,cause of death,Eunhye's hotness"

"Yah,tae,imma get her digits later"Jimin said while chuckling.

"Class"Mrs.Park warns,means to be quiet.

Break-time.Cafeteria.Taehyung's POV

Me and my friends as usual,at our table. "Yah,i heard theres this hottie at your class" Namjoon-hyung said,as if on cue,murmurs again could be heard at the cafeteria,Eunhye came at the cafeteria and bought her own food,"Is it her"Jin-hyung asks with rounded eyes and jaw dropped,other members are schock too,me and jimin nods our head.Eunhye was looking around to find a table,and our table was the only one with one chair left,she walks towards us while looking down.

"U-uh,can i seat here? There's no more--"Jimin cut her off "Sure","Thanks"she said and bowed slightly.She then sat next to jungkook,whose face is as red as a tomato.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook"Jungkook introduces,the other members except me and jimin introduces.  She pokes jungkook's cheeks adorably,then chuckles,and continues eating her food,the others are squealing on how cute she is.I don't know why but.....i have mixed emotions seeing them laughing and smiling at each other.