After: 06 16

There were noises buzzing at his ears. It was a constant low drone, but it was irritating his ears so much. Wasn't he dead? Did the underworld he came to become annoying? Wasn't the underworld silent? The shaking came next, followed by murmured exclamations of "Wake up!". Namjoon tried to tune them out. Since when the dead become that noisy?

Finally he couldn't take it and his eyes flew open. He jerked his arm away from the person and glared at the intruder. He was going to have a peaceful death, but fuck it. He was going to kill this person before he had his way. "Oh thank goodness you're awake! I was so worried oppa! They said you would wake within a day but it's been a week!" The female said, worry in her eyes.

Namjoon fought the urge to smile when she said oppa. It had such a nice ring..focus Kim Namjoon! He tried to maintain his glare and tried, to harshly say his words. "Where's Jimin?" And it came out hoarse and desperate. Fuck you mind, maintain you idiot!

"Who's Jimin?"

----------------------------------

"I'm sorry but Park Jimin doesn't exist along with the other 5 you've mentioned - namely Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook."

Those words were the only thing that rang in his mind the entire day. He didn't believe them, even if he had asked them repeatedly. He couldn't believe what they weren't real. He had died together with them. It didn't make sense at all, to have survived and not found any trace of them.

When he woke up, he was told he was put in a stimulation that lasted years, namely days in the faculty. He was a robot that was developed to have sentimental roots, which was successful in their stimulation. The girl that he first saw was the second prototype. Ironically, he thought of Adam and Eve when he heard of this. Now what, they're going to make them mate to have robot kids?

And indeed it was true that Namjoon felt like smacking himself. Now what he could do was to avoid her like the plague. She was unbearably clingy and it was annoying Namjoon to his limits. He didn't want to burst at the poor girl, but it was really testing his tolerance so bad that he wanted to swear like a sailor.

Enough said on his robot nonsense. He felt so real, like a human. But when they opened him up did he believe them. All talk of him being human was gone and he was in slight despair. Was the feelings he invested in these people not real? He was puzzled and confused. Why did he have to go through this? He believed they were real, for years and even till the moment till he died. And all was just a test for potential investors. Is that what used felt like?

His entire mood now was just very much censored swearing in his mind. It was in such a state of disarray that he was sure the wires that made up his brain was just tangled and fried. The miracle that he was still working after the heat he generated while thinking so hard was amazing.

--------------------------------------

Hello everyone's just insane
I'm just writing this so you know
I haven't gone crazy amidst the madness
So when can we meet like the old times
Even if it's just for a brief moment
Seeing you will make everything alright
So answer me, tell me even
Where did you go so I can come find you
Tell you of all my bizarre days
So you can laugh with all your might
And find me ridiculous
But yet, I'm satisfied with just that

Namjoon stopped scribbling. He scratched his neck in thought and tapped his pencil against the desk, the constant beat soothing the rushing waves in his mind. He needed to think, clearly in this situation. There was no use rushing head first and bleeding out in this situation. It was clearly disadvantageous if he were to use this method.