Kaylah

Growing up was easy,I didn't go through stuffs most of my peers went through,had a really peaceful childhood to adolescence transition.it was great until my 17th year.

Pardon my rudeness, my name is Kaylah. I started writing this to escape from my troubles.By the time anyone reads it,I might be old or dead.
I lived with my mum and dad..we were comfortable..I'm the last born of the house,got three elder one.long story short,I got everything I wanted without whining or putting up antics.
  I was happier a few months ago but now things are blurry.

  It all started when my paternal cousin came for summer vacation at my house. He was my favorite cousin..his name is Dylan,20 years old,cute,tall and sweet.I really looked up to him..he was so smart. 
  Well,my parents had to leave the country because my elder sister had her baby abroad.I was left with Dylan and I looked forward to a funfilled holiday
  It was smooth the first week..second week on the 3rd day exactly,Dylan asked me to accompany him to a friend's place.I delightfully followed him..we got to his friend's place,a very big house..gosh! It was so pretty.he left me downstairs with the butler,then went upstairs.
  Everything was cool but its being four hours since Dylan went upstairs,I was worried but I couldn't barge in rudely..few minutes before 6pm,Dylan emerged looking so happy..my fears evaporated..
   He apologized for abandoning me,they were caught up in their business he explained.I didn't even know if his friend was male or female.
   We got home,I kept probing him with questions..curiosity got the better part of me.Dylan kept on avoiding my questions and we ended up switching topic.
    I had the scariest nightmare that night,its so scary I can't even write it down..I ran to Dylan's room expecting him to be asleep but he was watching a movie so I joined him..I didn't even tell him about my nightmare..I slept off...